Army Thread Saturday 22nd September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1381373 wrote: :H:H:H you do make me laugh.

I had a horrendous drinking dream Thursday. We'd bought a new house and every time we opened a cupboard they were stacked with gigantic bottles of white wine.
    Were the bottles empty or full?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Bah humbug, cold shower this morning followed by an hour out trying to fix the boiler. Decided a break with coffee needed then I am off out again with a large toolbox including threatening lump hammer, its him or me and I mean business.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1381376 wrote: Were the bottles empty or full?
        Full to bursting.

Morning hammer wielding KTabbers.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

In Oslo no real pain going to watch the marathon!
          Back later

Comment

mollyka;1381380 wrote: Morning Army - bit of a late one for me today - my gumshields hurt me last night and I'm just tired - finished all that now tho PTL. Just having a lazy one today, feeling a bit blah meself today - Joe and I having a bit of a row and it always knocks me sideways so just gonna watch a box-set AND 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' - really looking forward to it, and if the teeth stop throbbing - major popcorn feast :-)
            :l Molleroney. Pamper day is good!

Comment

Molly with teeth so white they can be seen from space like the great wall of China:H
              Sorry Molls my feeble attempt to cheer you up .
              Tell that Joe fella I'm on my way to sort him out:thumbs::bat

Comment

morning guys full of cold here, so may just pop in nd out now nd then, hope everyone ahs a great weekend
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1381385 wrote: morning guys full of cold here, so may just pop in nd out now nd then, hope everyone ahs a great weekend
                  Aww poor LPC. Take care. :l Lemsip and a blanket, Chocs & telly. Great !

Comment

Ok gonna get outta here soon. Mr S pacing - means he wants a walk....

Comment

Morning to all.

Comment

All? Reccy. They all ran off :upset:

Comment

:l:l I sent Mr Satz off without a lead. Chilling here and meeting sister in park later for brisk walk.

Comment

Maybe throw on runners and walk Molls. Then home to your box set and bag M&Ms ?

Comment

mollyka;1381406 wrote: Hi Reccie an Benjy - I'm here - just a bit shaggin gloomy - so not really much fun:H Ah I'm grand - just a headache to go with the shaggin teeth! How's things Recs - have you started the taper yet?
                              Yes, I have molly. Had a rubbish night's sleep last night as a result, so not feeling great. I'm still drinking too much for it to be safe to take sleeping tablets, maybe it'll be safe in a couple of weeks time. Sorry you're feeling bad too. I do admire the way you never seem to be tempted to reach for the bottle, no matter how bad you're feeling.

Comment

Yeah Reccy when I think now. Not sleeping was a major reason for taking me so long to quit. Once I realised I CAN sleep without it - I was away!
                                Rec they have prooved the sleep with drink or drugs is not 'proper' sleep. It does not do its job mentally or physically 'cos natural senses are numbed. Ye know? So it's counter productive.
                                I said it before since I found magnesium - I haven't looked back - sleep wise. And I was THE worst!
                                Just my hap'worth

Comment

Working...
                                X