Army Thread Sunday 23rd September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats he doing Molly? I wish I could get Zak to get a part time job, hes costing me a fortune!!
    Delighted to hear Damien got the boot!

Comment

mollyka;1381822 wrote: Ach - we'll nag you into submission:H
      Me first, me first. Apparently I have a gold medal award in nagging.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1381822 wrote: Ach - we'll nag you into submission:H
        TBH I found the AB a great kick start. Now I take only one a week heading into the weekend. I'm then too afraid to touch al for at least 7 days - then its time for another. Takes the decision away . Works for me for now

Comment

please do, I really need to get a grip. My daughter is 14 and sitting up later and watching me drink and descend into a babbling embarrassment!!Its not very nicew , is it?? I only have a few during the week EACH NIGHT MIND!! But its the fact I have to have a few, Im goddamn sick of myself!!

Comment

satz123;1381828 wrote: TBH I found the AB a great kick start. Now I take only one a week heading into the weekend. I'm then too afraid to touch al for at least 7 days - then its time for another. Takes the decision away . Works for me for now
            whats the ab?

Comment

mollyka;1381826 wrote: Just saw your book review Limers - must give it a go. Just finishing a fabulous book 'the divine secrets of the Ya Ya sisterhood' --- brilliant!
              will look it up, Ive started another great one from the Richard and Judy book club called the Guilty One, its brilliant.

Comment

mollyka;1381826 wrote: Just saw your book review Limers - must give it a go. Just finishing a fabulous book 'the divine secrets of the Ya Ya sisterhood' --- brilliant!
                I think I have that DVD. Goldie Hawn. I'll send to you if I can find it!

Comment

mollyka;1381831 wrote: He's working for his big bro - doing electrical work out in UCD - he's working nights 6pm-4am 4 nights a week. He's doing grand achully - but spending every cent at the weekends - s'posed to be saving to go to Canada in Feb. - not a chance. It must be feckin horrific funding them when there's no jobs around - my older ones all had part-time work for pocket money. Saw a recommendation in the paper during the week - a student needs 50 euros a day --FFS I hardly EARN that
                  well he doesnt get that!! He gets a fiver, but thursday was freshers balls so he 'needed' thirty for that and friday he wanted 10 , sat 10 tomorrow he needs 25 for a ab coat............the list goes on!! At least if I cut this shit out I will have more money

BUT............CAN I DO IT????

Comment

Off now for deffo! Limers stay on - even if you not AF all the time? Again - it worked for me coming here every day :h

Comment

mollyka;1381834 wrote: AB is antabuse - I feckin HATED when my drinking career was interrupted by teenagers - the old 7pm bedtime for littl'uns was a godsend
                      Yes but it is a real motivation tho , isnt it? For me to cop on, shes watching me now.........:blush:

Comment

Morning peoples and a special big 'hello stranger' to Limers :waving:
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

satz123;1381837 wrote: Off now for deffo! Limers stay on - even if you not AF all the time? Again - it worked for me coming here every day :h
                          thanks Satz, will do xx

Comment

Hi Ktab, how are you?

Comment

I finished my degree by the way, got a BSc (hons) in social science with social policy with a 2'1 grade. Not too shabby.....

Comment

Not top bad thanks. Having a pretty crap weekend though, problems with my boiler and pump and trying to sort it myself cause I have no money for a plumber at the moment.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X