Army Thread Monday 24th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not sure about too much exercise, still got a bit of a cold, haven't exercised properly in 3 days, i really should do some weights, but not too many , its raining heavy here also and very windy
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Reccybear, KTabbers, Marioooooooooooo!!!, Pinkerooo and Pingles

Lovely day to not go out. Howling wind and rain.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1382116 wrote: Good morning Tippers, Reccybear, KTabbers, Marioooooooooooo!!!, Pinkerooo and Pingles

Lovely day to not go out. Howling wind and rain.
        get ya self for a dip in the tyne lass
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gooooooooood morning JC :l

Well, I'll have to get going - the youngest cub is off to the local mall with a friend. I have to go and drop her off. Why is the legal driving 18? Otherwise her brother could've done it.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ahh but would u trust him with ya car?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1382117 wrote: get ya self for a dip in the tyne lass
              :H:H:H Bugger off.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1382120 wrote: :H:H:H Bugger off.
                :H would wake ya up, so how u been keeping?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Doing cann, ta for arsking and your goodself..
                  Got a stomach poking at the horsepital tomorrow to make sure they put everything back in the right place after me op.

18's a pretty good age to get your licence. I'm still amazed that some places in the USA you can drive at 15.
                  Is it still 17 over here?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1382122 wrote: Doing cann, ta for arsking and your goodself..
                    Got a stomach poking at the horsepital tomorrow to make sure they put everything back in the right place after me op.

18's a pretty good age to get your licence. I'm still amazed that some places in the USA you can drive at 15.
                    Is it still 17 over here?
                    hope the hospital is gentle with the stomach poking, i'm doing canny yeah just revising some stuff for uni and looking out the window at all the rain thinking im not going out today unless it eases up. I'm not sure about the driving i think its still 17 in the UK
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Should be Ok for driving but the looks of it, but it's actually perfect for lying on the settee drinking great mugs of tea and eating custard creams.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1382124 wrote: Should be Ok for driving but the looks of it, but it's actually perfect for lying on the settee drinking great mugs of tea and eating custard creams.
                        oh yes I agree with that
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Nip over here. I'm making some smoked fish chowder and some of Oney's poop shoot bread.

That'll warm yer cockles.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1382129 wrote: Nip over here. I'm making some smoked fish chowder and some of Oney's poop shoot bread.

That'll warm yer cockles.
                            poop shoot bread, lol, me toilet wouldn't know what hit it
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:H:H:H

Well I suppose I'd better get on with it.

See ya inabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi all just needing to touch base with some people as all fucked up here.
                                BUT the weather is leading into spring if only the wind would piss off.
                                sorry army bit testy here got 20 mins by myself......yay....

Comment

Working...
                                X