Army Thread Monday 24th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the brief drive-by but now am tired.
    take care all.

Comment

mollyka;1382139 wrote: Late check in here - was at the dentist, thought I was getting me crowns an all in today - another two weeks apparently - they have to 'shade' them :-(
      Great to see you back Mario - we've been missing you - pisser going straight back to work - but sure the alternative ain't good either
      Morn to Pinks Tabs Reccie Tipps Jacks Pings - and I see Patty and Zen have gone walk-about again???
      Bit fucking gloomy here tbh. Haven't felt like this for a while. It's a combination of shit, nothing major - and the weather doesn't help - just got drenched coming back from the dentist - ach - I'll get over it - just needed to whinge
      Now going to brown-up my lovely white teeth with coffee!
      theres nothing like a good browning up of white teeth
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1382145 wrote: Oh god Beags - I'm sorry things aren't good for you - and I'm guessing I've missed you - went off to have coffee. Dunno what to say - but good on you for 'touching base' - it's great to reach out when things are shite. If you're still around I'm here for another while anyhows if you want a 'chat'?
        Thinking of you hon:l
        thanks molly that'd be great if you have the time.
        i'll pop in now for a few mins.

Comment

mollyka;1382147 wrote: Mmmmm - could be adding to my miserable disposition this morn. the FUTILITY of it all:H:H:H
          How are you?
          I'm good yeah just chilling and doing some study
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

yeah corri im around if u wanna chat x
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning peeps
              yucky weekend Chez Mama
              hubs and I argued all weekend over one of the boys and I was glad to see him leave this morning.
              I usually try to stay out of it, but things got really mean and my 20-year-old came to me crying. I put my foot down, so things got a bit heated. All is well now, but it was rought there for a bit. The good news is...Ididn't drink. Hope everyone is well here.
              Hello to Corrie...P3 hope your migraine eases up.
              Molls...you are my happy spot,,so don;t be blue too long, ok babe.
              Off to shower and ventue into corporate America
              You can drive at 16 here.....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning all ..just thought I would nip in and see all is well..weather is garbo so wont be doing too much...Molly with your big white toothy pegs......sure you aint got another name...Simon perhaps???? :H:H
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mama bear;1382164 wrote: Morning peeps
                  yucky weekend Chez Mama
                  hubs and I argued all weekend over one of the boys and I was glad to see him leave this morning.
                  I usually try to stay out of it, but things got really mean and my 20-year-old came to me crying. I put my foot down, so things got a bit heated. All is well now, but it was rought there for a bit. The good news is...Ididn't drink. Hope everyone is well here.
                  Hello to Corrie...P3 hope your migraine eases up.
                  Molls...you are my happy spot,,so don;t be blue too long, ok babe.
                  Off to shower and ventue into corporate America
                  You can drive at 16 here.....
                  well done at not drinking sounds like it was a tough weekend
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mick;1382165 wrote: Morning all ..just thought I would nip in and see all is well..weather is garbo so wont be doing too much...Molly with your big white toothy pegs......sure you aint got another name...Simon perhaps???? :H:H
                    Hiya Mick, weather crap here too the wind and rain are out in force
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hi all, sorry for sporadic bursts of me, menfolk in for dinner so must act all Stepford.....thanks Mollyka & LPC......but will exit for now & catch you all on the flip side.
                      Not too bad here except for the occasional needle infliction..all ok now.

Comment

I sopent hours and hours this weekend thinking about whether I would be happier alone.....I don't think so, but there are days.............................................. .......
                        I feel very frazzled and just want some peace.....

Comment

Hi everyone. Probably missed most of you - but actual work needed doin.
                          Pinkypoo - you still on the doss there ?:H

Comment

was Zen around this weekend??

Comment

mama bear;1382204 wrote: I sopent hours and hours this weekend thinking about whether I would be happier alone.....I don't think so, but there are days.............................................. .......
                              I feel very frazzled and just want some peace.....
                              :l:l Mama - these things are sent to try us What doesn't kill us makes us stronger
                              No you wouldn't be better alone :l
                              Just think " this too will pass "

Comment

mama bear;1382207 wrote: was Zen around this weekend??
                                NOPE - where is she ???

Comment

Working...
                                X