Army Thread Monday 24th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick;1382249 wrote: Well done Molls..for spotting that...only been on a week...bet if it had been a tenner the eyes would have been a wee bit nippier!!!
    Cheeky pup that Mick fella

Comment

Yo Stirlypoo - where is it you live again ?????? - oh yes

GREECE !!!!!
      :H:H:H

Comment

I'm not a bit ANNOYING !!!!!:new:

Comment

satz123;1382254 wrote: Yo Stirlypoo - where is it you live again ?????? - oh yes

GREECE !!!!!
          :H:H:H
          satz123;1382255 wrote:
          I'm not a bit ANNOYING !!!!!:new:
          Not in the least. Can you guess how many people would love to be in your shoes come Saturday?

I was just visiting the Red Square in Moscow via Google Street View. My, it is so impressive!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stirly....been there its brill..Lenins tomb....went there too He doesnt do a lot..got the overnight train from Moscow to St Petersburg..they give you a little brekkie pack...a roll , a kit kat little pot of caviar,and a bottle of water....wrong its vodka as I found out after gulpers!!!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ok off home to feed Mr Satz.
              Something with fish - quick & easy - A stew perhaps as it is shite weather outside.
              Stirly - you should see it
              Mr Satz will be on suicide watch if it rains in Greece !

Comment

Mick;1382261 wrote: Stirly....been there its brill..Lenins tomb....went there too He doesnt do a lot..got the overnight train from Moscow to St Petersburg..they give you a little brekkie pack...a roll , a kit kat little pot of caviar,and a bottle of water....wrong its vodka as I found out after gulpers!!!
                :H:H Yes, I would be more likely to assume that it was vodka rather than water. Funny combination tho'- a KitKat bar and caviar. No wonder you need the vodka to wash it down....:H:H

See you later Satz...

Don't worry - if it rains it will most likely be on the mainland. You'll have :beach:

Off to Skype with my Mom and then for coffee with a friend. Later, Troopers........
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ooooooerrrrrr,, a little bird mentioned that satz is off to greece in 4 sleeps... actually it was a little black n white bird...... and it mentioned it a few times. where ya going satz........ o for a bit o sunshine. none o that round these parts and none to come in the forseable future. time to hibernate methinks
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Evening all,

In my many long years on this planet something happened that I thought I might be lucky enough to avoid............ I got stung by a bee and it didn't half hurt :upset:

Right on the knuckle of my ring finger. Luckily managed to get me wedding ring off as it swelled up something rotten.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

spuddleduck;1382275 wrote: ooooooerrrrrr,, a little bird mentioned that satz is off to greece in 4 sleeps... actually it was a little black n white bird...... and it mentioned it a few times. where ya going satz........ o for a bit o sunshine. none o that round these parts and none to come in the forseable future. time to hibernate methinks
                      Hi Spudser !
                      Going to Keffalonia, in Ionian Islands
                      Still pissing down here Molls. Howth was mentioned on AA roadwatch for lot of water on roads.
                      Take care - you still in there ??

Comment

JackieClaire;1382281 wrote: Evening all,

In my many long years on this planet something happened that I thought I might be lucky enough to avoid............ I got stung by a bee and it didn't half hurt :upset:

Right on the knuckle of my ring finger. Luckily managed to get me wedding ring off as it swelled up something rotten.
                        Ah poor JC - OUCH :l Never had that infllicted on me either ....... just thinking very few o them knocking around this year - or wasps - not surprising the crap weither we've had - prolly all gone to GREECE :H

Comment

'bout the only good thing about a wet summer. No fecking wasps.

This bee was hiding in Mr JC's hood from his jacket and when I went to hang it up, it pounced.

Ooh a few mammy prayers, good vibes and fingers crossed please. We've just put the heating on and I have a sinking feeling the pilot light's gone out.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

kelfalonia ey satz. my sister lives on the next island, zakynthos.. perhaps i should check in for a weather report with her. these island are green and lush..... could that perhaps be the amount of rain they get ........ only in december im sure.hope its sunnyshiny and sparkly.
                            jc... ouucchhh!! i too have managed to get to a ripe middle aged without being stung by a wasp or a bee.... and long may it continue
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

I've had enough of today
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hidey hi! Throwing a message in while I get a chance. I've been having horrible internet problems... troubleshooting up the ying yang to no avail. I've a technician scheduled to come out on Wednesday morning but I don't know if I'll be able to get online again before then. (In fact, this may not even post... lol...) I was amazed when I managed to pull the website up.

Hope everyone is well. I'll try for a read back but who knows what I'll manage to get. My home phone is half working (it's VOIP) so maybe I'll get a slow load... fingers crossed... xx

Comment

Working...
                                X