X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 24th September

Well there ya are, Zennifer :l

Aww Pings, :l

Oh and it was the pilot light. The sainted Mr JC has done it. I will be warm in about an hour.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

glad ur heating is sorted its fecking freezing, evening zenners and the rest of the gang
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm still here!!! the feckers had me going with my modem, wireless router, vonage device, connections to this n that... for effin days and the sodding thing just comes back on??? I've never seen anything like it... it was a sloooooooooow connection. I could hear people on the phone but they couldn't hear me and good luck loading a website on the puter. NOW it looks like it was a problem on the outside not with my set up. I crawled around on the floors so much with all the wires and a 1-800 chap telling me to do all kinds of shite that didn't do any good whatsoever, I was ready to go mental!

I got stung by a bee once JC... on the thumb. I looked like yer wan out of "Even cowgirls get the blues".

If I suddenly disappear by the way... you will know why!

Comment

Ahhh but did you stand in a bucket and whistle Dixie.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

safe journey home mollers
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

shane from india he's the man

So Zennifer apart from the puter how ya been?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1382299 wrote: I can swim if needs be :-) Google Earth dat one lads!!
                hope ya have ya costume and goggles
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1382294 wrote: Ahhh but did you stand in a bucket and whistle Dixie.
                  :H If i thought it would have helped, I;d have given it a bash loike!

mollyka;1382297 wrote: Sounds like u needed Shane from India Zen :-)
                  I had two of his cousins Mollers... I told them to tell him you're asking after him. (Not sure if they understood the Scottish accent tho...)

littlepinkcat;1382298 wrote:

So Zennifer apart from the puter how ya been?
                  Apart from ready to tear me hair out, I've been fine! :H How's yerself been oh Pink One? :l

Comment

Got to nip orff.

Bacinabit.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1382303 wrote: :H If i thought it would have helped, I;d have given it a bash loike!

I had two of his cousins Mollers... I told them to tell him you're asking after him. (Not sure if they understood the Scottish accent tho...)

Apart from ready to tear me hair out, I've been fine! :H How's yerself been oh Pink One? :l
                      ive been Ok, had a bit of a cold, but seems to be going away, had a nightmare with uni, but hopefully its gonna sort out, just fitting my timetable in
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I read that you weren't getting the courses you wanted... sounds like they over-filled the classes, yeah?

Comment

yeah zenners they r a pain in the butt
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

It's a right pain working out your schedule... especially if they eff it up after all the bother!

Comment

yeah they have right effed it up but never mind hopefully i can sort it out
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Niters....good to see you Zen...I was going to start a search party tomorrow
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X