Army Thread 25/09/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25/09/12

Morning Troops, this weather is liable to drown me and J.C lets hope it doesn't get too bad or I will be wearing me swimming costume to work
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army Thread 25/09/12

Good morning Army, horrible outside at the moment :-(

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382448 wrote: bout bloody time:H:H:H
      I knew there would be a que waiting 4 the thread im literally just out me bed
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

morning mario, at work today driving in this weather?
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382452 wrote: Morning Mario - 'tis PISSING DOWN here!!! Bet your delighted to be home
          i remember when i was at newcastle airport going to Egypt I had a big fleecy coat on and jeans and a jumper was freezing and in Egypt it was gorgeous weather
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382454 wrote: Morning Pinky!! Not long up meself - but apparently all North Dublin is flooded, so I'll need to leave early to get to Swords :-( Let's see who else is in the queue!
            do we know anyone who lives in North Dublin?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382458 wrote: eeerr --- me
              ur house and that OK?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Well its been constatntly raining and still raining now, so roads got a bit of water on them
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382464 wrote: Just saw the date - this day 3 months is shaggin Christmas --- oh just for one year ---- go away Mr Santa Claus --- pleeezzzz - so not looking forward to it, and I usually love it so much
                  Money troubles?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Yep ladies driving in the wet today, traffic be much slower to.

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Have to go laters.

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

be careful on the roads mario

Molly money is shagging tight here too, trying to get extra shifts at work, you never know xmas may be better than expected and maybe your family will remember the effort u went through to be now sober and maybe they wont focus on the person u were but the person u r now x
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Vrooooooooooooooooooom.

Bacinabit.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Good morning Army. Back from sunny Oslo to the monsoon here in England .

Got my appointment with the cardiac people this afternoon. I have no Sciatica now I do not think I will ever forget that pain. Worse than any broken bones:upset:

Off for a gentle swim and a bit of shopping.

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Morning, Army

Vety late start today. Mrs. T and I decided to have an extra lie-in this morning. What would have normally been free-flowing traffic into town turned out to be a snarl-up of note.

Back laters.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X