Army Thread 25/09/12

:wave:

We've run out of waves.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Hello Army!!

Good news Mrs. A. Please take it easy with the running part tho'.

JC - good for you on not gaining any weight since last week and very glad to hear your visit to the hosiope went well.:H about the longer hair and the wet clothes. Hope your finger doesn't hurt so much today.

Molly - is Joey still away? You never did say how he got to the Canaries without you knowing about it.

Hiya Tipster!!

And :wavin: to Pinky, Satz, Spuddlededuck and anyone else who may be eeky:

Bugger me - it's about 23C right now and the forecast for tomorrow is a bleeding 34C. :toohot:. And yes, I'm complaining about the heat cause it's humid as well and we need some bloody rain. Now. Okay, rant over. As you were, as Zennie would say.

And last but not least, even tho' I know Zeppers will be in bed by now - Stevie is a gorgeous wee lassie...:h
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

JackieClaire;1382722 wrote: :wavin: back atcha.
        tiptronic_ct;1382723 wrote: :waving:
        JackieClaire;1382725 wrote:
        :wave:

We've run out of waves.

And this for Mollers.....

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Yoooo hoooo Stirls,

Just as well Molls has gone to AA, she'll kill ya.

Oooh that's just the temperature I could handle. We've just had 2 weeks rain in 2 days.

Bit damp and the traffic's shite.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

JackieClaire;1382737 wrote: Yoooo hoooo Stirls,

Just as well Molls has gone to AA, she'll kill ya.

Oooh that's just the temperature I could handle. We've just had 2 weeks rain in 2 days.

Bit damp and the traffic's shite.
            :H:H

Actually, I'm a wee bit jealous of your rain. This area is parched. We only got about 10 drops of rain about 10 days ago and I honestly can't remember when we last had rain. Mr. Stirly says since April. Anywayz, we'd be happy to send youz some :sun: in exchange for some

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

I'll save yer a bucket or two.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Molly just reading this article..reckon its you.....

My next door neighbours have put loads of lights and therse motion detector xmas figures in their front garden, so when ANYONE walks past their house, I get 'Santa Claus is coming to Town' blasted out 3 times. Last year I got so wound up I opened the front door and shouted rather loudly 'Santa might be coming to town, but he'll be leaving in a f*ckin' pine box if he's noty careful!!!'
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

eeky:

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Hello Beloved Mr bear and everyone else!!!
                    There were Christmas decorations at the store today...to use your language...Bloody Hell!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

I'm orff to have a great big bowl of soup and hoping I can keep me eyes open past 10pm.

Trouble is when I'm overtired me eyes will be open at 10.10pm.

Mick it's lovely to see you here in the Army.

See yous on the flip side.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

nites sweet Jaycee

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

mollyka;1382751 wrote: ONE more mention of de unmentionable and youse r all dead :-)!!!! Not gone to AA yet - 'twasnt Joey in de Canaries 'tis Adam! Howr'ya Stirls !?Okay, thanks. Getting a bit sleepy TBH. I did a lot of de-cluttering of closets today. And a bit of sewing - shortening jeans and a top. Pretty good day, really.
                          Mick;1382755 wrote: Molly just reading this article..reckon its you.....

My next door neighbours have put loads of lights and therse motion detector xmas figures in their front garden, so when ANYONE walks past their house, I get 'Santa Claus is coming to Town' blasted out 3 times. Last year I got so wound up I opened the front door and shouted rather loudly 'Santa might be coming to town, but he'll be leaving in a f*ckin' pine box if he's noty careful!!!':H:H Good one Mick!!
                          Recluse;1382756 wrote: eeky:
                          We can see you Reccie!!
                          mama bear;1382757 wrote:
                          Hello Beloved Mr bear and everyone else!!!
                          There were Christmas decorations at the store today...to use your language...Bloody Hell!
                          Yeah, that's really too early. I get tired of them before we even get close to the holiday season. I really can't figure out what all the rush is about. Crikey, peeps have barely gotten over the back to school expenses and we've got Chrissy shoved down our throats. I love Christmas BTW, but only celebrate for four weeks and that's it. Stuff is all packed up til the next year.
                          JackieClaire;1382758 wrote:
                          I'm orff to have a great big bowl of soup and hoping I can keep me eyes open past 10pm.

Trouble is when I'm overtired me eyes will be open at 10.10pm.

Mick it's lovely to see you here in the Army.

See yous on the flip side.
                          Sweet dreams, Jackie...

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Hello mrs bear

I'm with you and molly on the Xmas thingy. Don't want to think about it before mid December.

Edit: evening stirly!

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

Recluse;1382768 wrote: Hello mrs bear

I'm with you and molly on the Xmas thingy. Don't want to think about it before mid December.

Edit: evening stirly!
                              Edit???You mean you missed my post. Dark Orchid font, multi-quote and all??

Just kidding Reccie. Troopers, I am off to walk Freddo and then to bed. Wishing all of you....

And the sweetest of dreams.....Tomorrowz......

Comment

Army Thread 25/09/12

niters Stirly

Comment

Working...
                                X