Calling all Chatters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Chatters

I'm finally in again. Had to update Java and use Explorer...don't like Explorer...
    Anyways...I see some friends on line...come on in...I'm soon away to my cozy place though....

Drifty...Good on Ya!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Calling all Chatters

Be well all... xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Calling all Chatters

don't see you there

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Drat! Sorry I missed you. I really miss chat. Those were some good times. I'll be looking now that I know that people are using it again.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Yay, the triumphant return of RC! I still cant get chat on here....you know where to find me though............/wink
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Nelz;1382953 wrote: ....you know where to find me though............/wink
            Don't let me interrupt you two...

RC...so good to see you back!!! How are you doing?
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Nice to see you again RC. Relieved to know that your back and doing ok.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Calling all Chatters

G'devening...
                I was there SunFlower...where were you?
                I hope we can catch up soon Nora.
                Triumphant Nelz? Do you have Java and have you tried it in different browsers?
                I'm still ticking K9. (you couldn't interrupt me and Nelzie if ya tried )
                Difty are you finished school yet?
                Going into chat for another short one if anyone's about......

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Calling all Chatters

I normally get thrown out of chat rooms drunk, but I'm hoping it will be different here, ie- I'll be sober lol

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Is there a time when most people meet in the Chat room?
                    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Calling all Chatters

I don't go into chat often but generally around 11 pm Midnight my time. there are people on line. I'm in southern Ontario.
                      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                      November 2, 2012

Comment

Calling all Chatters

I graduate college for the second and last time in May.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Calling all Chatters

scottishman;1383442 wrote: I normally get thrown out of chat rooms drunk, but I'm hoping it will be different here, ie- I'll be sober lol
                          Of course it's generally better if people are sober, but I never read it in a manual that you had to be to get into chat. People are at all stages and chat can be simply lighthearted and a riot or can be quite somber and serious. Necessity dictates.... Hope to see you there sometime. I imagine you'll be of the riot sort of convo.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Calling all Chatters

bouchard01;1383599 wrote: Is there a time when most people meet in the Chat room?
                            Used to be people were in chat all day long. So if, not sure how active it will get again, but if you feel a "need" to chat put a call out in a new thread. Otherwise just go in and hang out for a bit. Hope I catch you there sometime too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Calling all Chatters

Wally22;1383838 wrote: I don't go into chat often but generally around 11 pm Midnight my time. there are people on line. I'm in southern Ontario.
                              I'm a few hours north of you Wally. It seems the west coast is in around that time. Hope to see you there sometime too!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                              X