Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 27th September

Good morning, folksies

A difficult start to the day - it's a bugger when you have to make your own morning coffee. Getting up and doing it yourself does seem to provide an efficiency edge. I left home 10 minutes earlier than normal. Or is that just because Mrs. T isn't there, so I didn't have to stop what I was doing to risk my life by answering her questions about how she looks in different outfits?

Have a lovely Thursday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Careful Tip Top dangerous ground there with so many ladies in the army tee hee hee.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1383379 wrote: Good morning, folksies

A difficult start to the day - it's a bugger when you have to make your own morning coffee. Getting up and doing it yourself does seem to provide an efficiency edge. I left home 10 minutes earlier than normal. Or is that just because Mrs. T isn't there, so I didn't have to stop what I was doing to risk my life by answering her questions about how she looks in different outfits?

Have a lovely Thursday!
      KTAB;1383382 wrote:
      Careful Tip Top dangerous ground there with so many ladies in the army tee hee hee.
      Cheeky beggars youz are first thing in the morning.:H:H

Oh and good morning Troopers!!!

Just having my cuppa...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya Stirly, that guy is just plain trouble I reckon (or is that 'in trouble') Scoffing a big bucket of porridge & pots of coffee here before I off to face the lovely long drive to my industrial estate job on the edge of the city, oh joy. Ah well at least I can pay the bills again, just. Makes me appreciate where I live in the beautiful countryside even more, see my keeping positive here?
        :goodjob: KTAB
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1383391 wrote: Hiya Stirly, that guy is just plain trouble I reckon (or is that 'in trouble') Scoffing a big bucket of porridge & pots of coffee here before I off to face the lovely long drive to my industrial estate job on the edge of the city, oh joy. Ah well at least I can pay the bills again, just. Makes me appreciate where I live in the beautiful countryside even more, see my keeping positive here?
          :goodjob: KTAB
          Hiya KTabbers. Yep, I think he creates most of the troubles himself and quite enjoys it....:H:H:H

Love your positive attitude. With the economy the way it is, we should be grateful for whatever job we have. I know that rubs some people the wrong way but we have customers who's stores have closed and many friends who are, for the first time in their working years, out of a job and on unemployment. Not good. So if we can keep as positive as we can and appreciate what we have, then I think that makes things a bit easier. I hope you have a very productive day at work.

Wishing you all a very....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Tips, KTAB, Stirly and everyone else to come
            Crazy busy since the start of schoo! Now that my daughter's dad has moved to London , I am totally alone with BOTH kids and no family here to help. Even the ex-in-laws are in the South of France. Loads of work and the new boyfriend have kept me running.:H
            But like KTAB-I'm looking at the positives!:goodjob: Just a bit knackered.
            I'll try to check in more often once things calm down a bit (Please God!) I miss you lads.:l

Comment

Mornin from sick penguin here.
              BUT .... Off today :yay:
              Greece = 1 sleep inkele:

Comment

morning
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning all.
                  Sciatica trying to sneak back this morning. Boo Hoo

Comment

anon;1383408 wrote: Good morning all.
                    Sciatica trying to sneak back this morning. Boo Hoo
                    Ah feck MRSA. What is DOING it. Does being still while you sleep
                    make it worse ? Check your Omega 3 intake. Take fish oil? Work from inside out ?

Comment

ive been a bit down and stressed lately, me head is battered, hence the short and sweet posts, just thought id share as pretending im ok isnt any good for me and not soppossed to be what i'm doing on my AA programme
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1383410 wrote: ive been a bit down and stressed lately, me head is battered, hence the short and sweet posts, just thought id share as pretending im ok isnt any good for me and not soppossed to be what i'm doing on my AA programme
                        Pinky talk to me eh?

Comment

US! as MRSA is here and Molls will be back

Comment

yeah Mrs Pinky knows, I often get a bit down and stressed due to my personality disorder, I think it just came as a bit of a shock as I have been feeling fine for ages now then bamm, so stressed that I took my anti stress medication (propanonol) beta blockers, took 3 in one day (different times) and didnt even touch the sides.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ms A do you really want to be named after a deadly virus ? :H

Comment

Working...
                              X