Army Thread Thursday 27th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P3 saying hi, been working sorry Molly otherwise you know I like a nice pair of shinies....

not much to say really apart from I'm going backwards on the cello and I have to take Tigger and her mate to a Beavers walk then teach straight after. Mebbe pop in laters if anyone's around?
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

afternoon Army
      late check in for mama...had doc appt this morning.....my bloodwork shows practically zero levels of all the important vitamins, so I will be stuffing myslef with vitamin D, b12 and Iron every day...
      LPC....I am sorry for your blue mood. I know the feeling. Music helps me when I feel blue...or staying busy.
      MRSA....my hip was hurting me last night and I thought of you...wait...that came out wrong!
      I don't have new earrings, but my son picked a daisy for me and it's tucked behind my ear.
      Hiya Stirls, Molls, JC and gentlemen...
      gotta get to work
      xo
      mama

hey purple one!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

glad I don't have to hurt MRSA today.....possible drinking crisis avoided!!! YAY!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1383634 wrote: woz it summat I said
          Gonna go read me book
          Not at all Molly:goodjob:I always think of you before I crave a drink and you always send me a sensible thought:goodjob:
          Hi Pingu and Mama
          Just about to have a long bath.

Comment

mollyka;1383504 wrote: Jaysus where are u al
            Wanted te tell ye bout me new earrings
            I was in the garage with the gas man and then baking what feels like 800 cakes.

Orff to read back.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1383648 wrote:
              So how's the gas man now Jackie
              Exhausted.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Army!!!

About time some of you showed up. I popped in about half an hour ago and it sure was quiet in the barracks.

Jackie - hope you got all your baking done. My only venture into the kitchen today was to warm up the chicken that I'd cooked yesterday for today's dinner and then wash the dishes. Lazy cow I am.:H

Molly - what are your earrings like? Shape, colour, etc. I have a lovely pair of square-cut zircon ones that older son gave me last Christmas. They are 6 mm across and set in 14 carat white gold. Not diamonds but the next best thing appearance wise. Here is a picture, but it really doesn't do them justice as they are very sparkly. I'll be wearing them for the wedding. )

Mama, I hope you can get the necessary vitamins and minerals into you toot sweet and that you are feeling better very soon. Not good to be a full time manager and Mom and wife and housekeeper and feel so down physically. Sending you :huggy's

Mrs. A - what Mollers said about taking it easy. You've got lots of time. Best to make sure your health is back to normal and then ease slowly into the training. :l's to you, too.

Pingu - hope your evening goes well. I don't know if I'll still be around by the time you get back. If not - catch you tomorrow, hopefully.

And Hi! to anyone who might be eeky:. Like the Army men for starters....
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Got to ice the buggers yet,Stirls.

Oh and good evening, hun.

The S&H and Jenz are here as well.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1383660 wrote: Why are you making 800 cakes? SW recipe is it?:H
                    It's the World's Biggest Coffee Morning tomorrow.

World's Biggest Coffee Morning - cancer charity coffee morning event - Macmillan Cancer Support

We're having one and work and so is Mr JC.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1383668 wrote: Ah god yeah! I'm 'simple soul'ing yet again - ya told me about that already!! Think the PAWS have arrived:H
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1383655 wrote: Evenin Stirls!! lovely earrings ---- errm - mine cost 2 yoyo's in Dunne's Stores

Jaysus - how did you manage to exhaust the gas man and solve that riddle in one afternoon:sigh:Well, these cost about 120 euro but TBH, I have a smaller round pair that I bought for about 4 euro that are just as sparkly. Only thing, they're not in a white gold setting, just some silver metal but who the heck would know if you didn't tell them?
                        JackieClaire;1383657 wrote:
                        Got to ice the buggers yet,Stirls.

Oh and good evening, hun.

The S&H and Jenz are here as well.
                        Good evening to you, too.
                        How about Jen helps you ice them so you won't be eating half the icing? Actually, it took me a few seconds to figure out if you were going to freeze them til tomorrow. Sometimes we say "ice" them in Canada but mostly we "frost" cakes with icing. Geddit...:H

And tell S&H to keep his big paws offa them....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Tell him to bring me sumfing.

I've got S&H on finishing off dinner, Jenz using me laptop for her proper job (not just the hardest one of being my daughter), Black Bess is hoovering up crumbs and has anyone seen Mr JC.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've gorn right orff you.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hallo: Army. I was dead-tired when I came home. To find out that the cubs had been slobbing it up - the house was messy and I found out the eldest had left the back door and security gate wide open for the whole day - with the keys in plain sight. Had a sense of humour failure, I'm afraid. Fell asleep shortly afterwards and only woke up now. Hope I won't have problems sleeping again later.

Off to have a read back and then put the kettle on - Mrs. T should be arriving bvack from Joburg shortly.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Done teaching and boy I'm knackered.....
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X