Army Thread Thursday 27th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molls...that is good to hear about your friend at work. I was poo poo'ing the whole vitamin thingy too
    Tipps - I think I am glad I wasn't there when you got home....
    now I am craving something sweet
    back to work...
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yer not far off yerself Molls.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1383682 wrote: All this cake talk has me gagging for somethin sweet. Had a Moro bar this after. so even if I had something, which I haven't, I'd feel dead guilty. Now bearing in mind Joe owns half a sweet shop --- I could just text him to bring something home and live with the guilt :-)A sweet shop? Holy smoley. Don't let JC hear about that.
        JackieClaire;1383684 wrote: Tell him to bring me sumfing.

I've got S&H on finishing off dinner, Jenz using me laptop for her proper job (not just the hardest one of being my daughter), Black Bess is hoovering up crumbs and has anyone seen Mr JC.:H He's prolly hiding out up in the bedroom or out in the garage...
        mollyka;1383687 wrote: Did I mention I'm in a lovely peaceful EMPTY house, with Eastenders on the tele, lappie on my lap and a steak an onion panini in me bellySounds like bliss. I've got Mr. Stirly ranting at the TV and Freddie snoring at my feet.
        JackieClaire;1383689 wrote: I've gorn right orff you.As well you should. Owns a sweet shop and has just stuffed herself in her very quiet, peaceful home...
        tiptronic_ct;1383690 wrote: Army. I was dead-tired when I came home. To find out that the cubs had been slobbing it up - the house was messy and I found out the eldest had left the back door and security gate wide open for the whole day - with the keys in plain sight. Had a sense of humour failure, I'm afraid. Fell asleep shortly afterwards and only woke up now. Hope I won't have problems sleeping again later.

Off to have a read back and then put the kettle on - Mrs. T should be arriving bvack from Joburg shortly.
        Jeez, that's not good, Tipster. I would never have been able to fall asleep after that. I'd have been going on and on about burglars, etc....Hope you manage to get a good night's sleep.
        pingu1997;1383699 wrote:
        Done teaching and boy I'm knackered.....
        Hiya Pingu. )
        mama bear;1383700 wrote:
        Molls...that is good to hear about your friend at work. I was poo poo'ing the whole vitamin thingy too
        Tipps - I think I am glad I wasn't there when you got home....
        now I am craving something sweet
        back to work...
        Mama - get those vits and sups down you ASAP!!
        mollyka;1383709 wrote:
        My eye's were opened Mama. This young one is only 28, and she was dragging herself around - kept getting colds and just miserable totally. You'd want to see her now --- she's like a ................28 yr old:H and it honestly only took a matter of weeks, mind you, she was taking some amount of stuff!
        Must away to turn on light's etc. for the hunter home from the hills - no MAMA - that is NOT a euphemism for having sex:H
        :H
        mollyka;1383714 wrote:
        MAMA'S ON 10,000 POSTS!!!! Another gobby mare!!!!!!
        Woohoo, Mama!!

Welcome to the "Yakkity-yak Club"!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

JackieClaire;1383718 wrote: Yer not far off yerself Molls.

Crikey - did you take into consideration that our dear Mollers is in the process of getting her toofs fixed when you chose that piccie? Huh? Huh? I would think she would look more like this. Not so much gum, if you know what I mean....Runs away to avoid flying pans....

Comment

mollyka;1383729 wrote: Jaysus Stirls - just noticed I talk more than you???!!! WTF???? Achully - now that I think of it, if you divided up your multi-quotes I reckon you'd be on about 94 million by now:H
            Now how could that be possible? Oh, I know - cause I'm the Dark Orchid Queen of Multi-quotes and don't answer the posts one at a time.... :H

Comment

Dark Orchid and Multi quote tart.

Hang on I saw the stripy one earlier. Must give him a :hiya:.Sounds like a bit of tense day, to say the least.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1383424 wrote: Sorry I know I'm simplistic but hate to see anyone as bubbly as you feeing sad and down :l
                dont worry satzy i will be fine
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1383425 wrote: Does talking about how you feel help Pinky?
                  What do you usually do to help lift your mood?

Satz I watched lots of videos of Assos looks lovely. I have been there have you got a plan of action re drinking?? Holidays in the sun can be hard:l

Enjoy your quiet day in the library Molly.

MRSA is a deadly name as Oney would say:H
                  yeah i was in therapy for 6 years and a theraputic community inpatient for 2 years
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1383740 wrote: Mock my new teeth???? How very DARE you - I'm gonna leave the Army - I've never been so insulted in my whole life ---
                    No you're not cos I'm going first.......................runs screaming into the distance going ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

molly its cool ive had this on and off 4 years and years, it will pop back to normal soon.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1383749 wrote: Jeez Pinky - that was heavy stuff. Are you seeing anyone for it now?
                        no ive been signed off because i'm a success , lol, they say i will always get down and stressed as its ingrained in my personality due to the repatative traumas I experienced, u dont get a personality disorder and all that therapy for minor trumas
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

depression is a bitch......
                          just popped a D and a calcium
                          my boss went throught the same thing and she felt much better after only two weeks
                          I get so blah that I drink too much caffeine, and then I can't sleep.....duh
                          and I am GABBY.....gosh

Comment

Hiya guys... just a quick fly-by as I need to get to ye olde gym. I've been sorting out the files from the old computer all day and I am finally down to one desktop pc and a laptop. I destroyed the hard drive and then realized I hadn't taken the renovation pics for this house off it... waaa... :upset:

I'm sorry you're feeling off kilter Pinky. It's horrible when it's out of control. Try and remain as positive as you can hon... xxx

Maybe someone will be around when I get back... about an hour and a half...

Comment

another reason not to be an alkie.....doc said it takes a long time for the body to get back to normal

Comment

Hiya Mama and Mollers!

Can I just say I TOLD YOU SO to Mama. Thank you. I enjoyed that!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X