Army Thread Thursday 27th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact... I think I'll add "Make sure and take your supplements today Mama..." hee hee hee...

Comment

Okies Mollers... will catch you in a little bit. I'm making dinner for my friend/neighbour that had to sell his house so I'd like some company on the laptop in the kitchen while I slave over a hot stove... )

Comment

Yes Mother Zen...you told me so.....and I love you for it
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

littlepinkcat;1383741 wrote: dont worry satzy i will be finePinky, I hope you are okay. :huggy's
          mollyka;1383746 wrote:
          Are you still feeling shite Pinky? Dunno what to say really. Had a big chat with Joey the other day - he appears to suffer from periodic depression, and he says if he goes for more than a few days in a row he'll talk to me cos he'll know we'll have to do something --- just don't let it go on too long?:l
          Molly, so sorry that Joey suffers from depression but at least he recognizes it when it happens and is willing to talk to you and deal with it. That is really impressive for a kid his age. I hope it is not something that will plague him in the future.

Troopers, I hate to cop out like this but I've got to be up again at 6 a.m. Wishing you all....

Tomorrowz....

:wavin: Zennie - almost missed you there....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

niters
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X