Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALLIE

Hi Allie...

I sent you a PM but your box is full!!! You are a popular girl!

Here is my message to you!

I brought your new kitty a treat.....(Look in kitty's mouth above)
    I hope she is eating and feeling better today.
    Thinking of you and your Mom today.

:l Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

ALLIE

Thank you Nancy!
    They are not sure if she is going to live. I wish she would eat a mouse, a house, or anything. Off to the vet for another round of IV fluids and food. They are worried that her body is now digesting itself -- beginning of starvation process. Her salvation lies in whether or not she can regain an appetite on her own because she cannot live at the vet on IVs. Nor can I afford it.

I cleaned out my PM box... thank you again.

much love,:heart:
    Allie

What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

ALLIE

Allie
      When I got my kitten from the Humane society, he was a sick little guy. I thought I was going to lose him too. Turned out it was a stomach bug. I took him back about three times. He wouldnt eat or anything and they kept having to give him these shots to keep him hydrated. I remember I was terrified. I actually remember crying on the way to the vet because he threw up on the way and I remember thinking "oh my God, how can there be anything to throw up!!!?". So I know its terrifying and horrible. I am praying for you and the kitty.
      Love jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

ALLIE

Hi Allie, hope your kitty is going to be OK. I know you have your hands full right now.

XXXOOO
        Sammys

Comment

Working...
        X