Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 30th September

Oh blimey, well you will be great Im sure

I am on my own for the next 2 weeks. Mr Starts has gone to Germany.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Aye... they do die hard Limers! LMAO... I remember one epic thread you crashed and I will take that memory to my grave... lol :l:l:l

Starty, I know what you mean... I haven't really kept up recently and I get a bit of a guilt trip over it... but I reckon if you just pop in and say hi everyone will be well chuffed... xxx

Comment

right, Im been booted off pc, will catch you all later.

Comment

Zenstyle;1384989 wrote: Aye... they do die hard Limers! LMAO... I remember one epic thread you crashed and I will take that memory to my grave... lol :l:l:l

Starty, I know what you mean... I haven't really kept up recently and I get a bit of a guilt trip over it... but I reckon if you just pop in and say hi everyone will be well chuffed... xxx
          :H:H me too!!
          Great to see you here Starty x

Comment

Zenstyle;1384989 wrote: Aye... they do die hard Limers! LMAO... I remember one epic thread you crashed and I will take that memory to my grave... lol :l:l:l

Yeah, I will try to.
            Plus I miss it

Right I must away too. Will try and pop in laters

xxx
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It's great to "see" you girlies... ) Will catch yous later I hope... xxx

I'm orf to try and sleep. I almost put the coffee on but I'm opting for the other avenue! Have a good Sunday folksies...

Comment

Never could work out the problem with Trolls. I've had hundreds of the little buggers and they've never been a pick of bother.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hewwo Army
                  I am off
                  goodbye army
                  xoxo
                  Mama
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:hallo:

Had such a lekker day. Perfect spring weather. Eldest cub rented The Exorcist - he's a bit of a wimp :H so he might be a bit scared going to bed tonight. The youngest is decorating a paper mache bowl I helped her to make. We also baked banana / granola / bran muffins. Jasmine has taken Mum for a stroll around the little park opposite our house. I've just made Mrs. T a cup of tea after her nanna nap.

You know what? I never thought I'd be so content with such a scene of domesticity. It's lovely, though. I've lots to be grateful for. Now let me just remember that as the weekly grind sets in.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:sofa:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1385134 wrote: :sofa:
                        Whew!! Glad to see you JC. I thought the barracks were deserted. Hope you're feeling much better today. Sorry you were poorly yesterday. :huggy

Having taken a very quick peek at today's thread - great to see both Limers and Startypants posting. Haven't half missed them here.

Sorry for not being around much the last while but I'm preparing for my sister's visit and of course the wedding. Doing a really thorough fall cleaning and de-cluttering and it's taking up most of my time. Mind you I did work both Thursday and Friday and was in Athens most of the day yesterday and out for coffee with friends this morning but when I'm home, I'm afraid I don't have much time to keep up with the posts and to comment as well.

Gorgeous weather - 23C right a the moment - we just turned the AC off. It's humid as well as warm so we put it on for ah hour or so. Cooled the place off quite nicely.

Gotta go walk Freddo but I'll be back.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yo Stirls

Still not feeling tickety boo.

See how I feel tomorrow and might take a trip to the Doctor.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening guys, Money troubles are really bad here so I won't be paying for the internet for this month, so I may not be on as much but I will try to get on when I am at uni and mrs pinky's
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Funnily enough I managed some noodles for me lunch. Couldn't have faced a full blown Chinese.
                              Oh and a gigantic bottle of orangeade is my constant companion.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1385154 wrote: evening guys, Money troubles are really bad here so I won't be paying for the internet for this month, so I may not be on as much but I will try to get on when I am at uni and mrs pinky's
                                Aww Pinky, love. You've got me number.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X