SUPER SUNDAY SHOUT OUTS 30TH SEPTEMBER 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness me the end of the month already and it's our last sober shout of the month.

So SHOUT OUT LOUD AND PROUD.

If you've never posted on this thread before don't be shy and give it a try. So whether this is your first day or your thousandth day. Let's hear you loud and clear.

I can well remember my very first shout out and I was a whole 5 days AF. I was just soooooooooooo proud of myself and here I am still posting at 3 years, 2 months, 23 days and still proud.

We saw a lot of new faces last week so let's see some more today. Pleeeeeeeeze.

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Ahhh, back in my favorite slot..............Sober Sunday cuz its motorcycle raceday!! I cant wait
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Thanks JC

A wonderful super sober Sunday for me :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:

2 years & 9 glorious AF months for this Chillgirl....... Loving it!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

31 days today and feeling fine, but a little tired

Let's all have a sober October

KY

Comment

Hi guys ! Big shout out for me !!! Taking baby steps at the minute - day 2 - have a super de dooper day everyone xxx
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

12 af weeks
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi All,

A lovely sober Sunday for me too

Well done everyone

much love Flossie xx
              Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Today is day 6 for me. Had two years AF at one point. It took me five years to get that. Then I went out and have been struggling ever since, (last couple of years). Just can't seem to do it without support and I have been loathe to return to the old 12 step approach. I am glad I found MWO. Kindness, support and suggestions, without the judgement, lectures and dogma.
                I used to feel great within a few days of getting sober, but I am just not bouncing back like I used to. I guess it does take its toll. Have tried to eat well, no sugar, no junk, etc. and am taking all the supplements that helped in the past, but still not feeling good, to be honest. I am just going to try to get through the day sober, get busy on something. I know taking a brisk walk or something would help, but the energy and motivation just aren't there at the moment. A lot of it is mental, just kind of feeling low today. Hope it passes.
                Good luck to all who are starting over. I see that I am not alone in that regard. Let's do it together. Love to all.
                AF since 12/2/12
                http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Sober Sunday for this bear.
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

25 AF days for me! Sober October, now that's something to shout about!
                    ~nurdl~
                    :notes:
                    we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

901 days
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                      X