UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1387720 wrote: Argh!! Up to our necks in nit treatment!! Talk soon when I get my shower cap off....
    Fabulous Darling.......brings up such positive.............Oh Dog my head's itchy......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sympathy for you Happy !! In the past I have had success with lathering on t-tree oil or cocnut oil overnight .... cover it up, comb it out in the morning and a good shampoo and conditioing after that. But it is the washing all the bedding after that that is such a PITA!! Good luck!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1387724 wrote: Fabulous Darling.......brings up such positive.............Oh Dog my head's itchy......
        What IS it with that???

Only one - the littlest locust - presented with the crawly creatures but stripping beds and soaking all heads has been keeping me B&I, and my scalp has been crawling since he said - Mum my heads itchy...

Time to read back....

Comment

One word.

Vegemite.

Comment

Xpost - thanks Missy! Apparently I am lucky because we've had the longest stretch without them, 5 years.

Techie I hope your ok? And Sunny enjoy your date night. Is everyone else in their pjs?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1387729 wrote: One word.

Vegemite
              :H:H theres the mite word again....itch, itch, itch....

Comment

myhappyplace;1387731 wrote: theres the mite word again....itch, itch, itch....

Such an embug
                gerance ...

Comment

myhappyplace;1387727 wrote: What IS it with that???

Only one - the littlest locust - presented with the crawly creatures but stripping beds and soaking all heads has been keeping me B&I, and my scalp has been crawling since he said - Mum my heads itchy...

Time to read back....
                  .....and if you have hair down to your arse as I did both times.......Jaysus!.... I tracked it back to the same kid infecting him....or his Dad's second family....not that there's anything wrong with that.....:upset:
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1387735 wrote: Such an embuggerance ...
                    No:upset::upset::upset:
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1387743 wrote: No:upset::upset::upset:
                      itch, scratch, itch...whats that??? I hear theres an intelligent spammer on the boards....

Comment

myhappyplace;1387745 wrote: itch, scratch, itch...whats that??? I hear theres an intelligent spammer on the boards....
                        I think that's a self contradictory statement innit??

*scratch*
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Itching aside....oh I wish I could put it aside....has anyone ever cooked with duck fat? Coz we had the best potatoes when we were out for dinner last night and I reckon they were done in duck fat....crispy outside, delectable flavour and fluffy innards....I'm drooling...itching and drooling....such a lurvley look...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1387717 wrote: Jinx
                            You mean :h:h:h

I dunno what everyone's talking about. Itchin and scratchin are part and parcel of a musicians life. Look, ya get used to it after a while. It's like.....it's like.... ya become one with the little critters.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

That's what I've always heard....duck fat and a certain potato type

Cooked on a roolly high heat....squashed a tad with the heal of the hand......and in my experience English folk cook them best. Must be hardwired into their gorgeous pale anglo veins.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I throb duck fat.

Comment

Working...
                                X