UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1385348 wrote: Doh! Of course. That'd be it.

Look Happs - make your way to the cafeteria part and see what you can find in their fridge .... we'll see you tomorrow. If you need a blankie, the Pink Batts are in Aisle Q.
    I suggest the outdoor section for a BBQ.
    Mind you, it will come flat packed and no doubt you will spend the rest of the night putting it together with tools from isle H.....

But then....what else will you have to do until opening time? Unless of course you explore Isle B and circum-navigate the store by putting nails end to end around the perimeter....That should get you through to the wee small hours when you can self erect a tent from Isle F and bunk down.....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1385391 wrote: Hello Undies an October poem it shall be. Wishing you all a splendorous one ..in bed!

Here is my 50 shades of Reg.
      You can get it online at Rono1@getstuffednorefund.com

Beyond October!

Cuddle next to me into this night of October; let me know when I can follow your skin down to every spot.
      Let me kiss you slowly meanwhile you pretend that you won?t misbehave, slowly I?m going to make tonight, the night that you will remember October forever.
      Let me bite every spot that make you move, let me put this love in you, so you won?t forget about me.
      Love beyond October, man! I just can?t stop thinking about those crazy times that we spend every night, since early august to early October or maybe the last days of September.
      Reginald P Woodhouse the Third.
      Oh Reggie, sweet sweet Reggie......

You are a beeewdy old cock.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1385391 wrote: Hello Undies an October poem it shall be. Wishing you all a splendorous one ..in bed!

Here is my 50 shades of Reg.
        You can get it online at Rono1@getstuffednorefund.com

Beyond October!

Cuddle next to me into this night of October; let me know when I can follow your skin down to every spot.
        Let me kiss you slowly meanwhile you pretend that you won?t misbehave, slowly I?m going to make tonight, the night that you will remember October forever.
        Let me bite every spot that make you move, let me put this love in you, so you won?t forget about me.
        Love beyond October, man! I just can?t stop thinking about those crazy times that we spend every night, since early august to early October or maybe the last days of September.
        Reginald P Woodhouse the Third.
        Are you locked in Bunnings with Happs

Sounds like you broke into the cash registers, raided the diet coke machine early in the afternoon, and are now back in the outdoor section on a flat pack sun lounger waxing lyrical. Am I right?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OMG !! Reggie that is soooooo............funny lol !!!!!!!

Sat tittering at my desk !!! Brilliant !!!

Our own Mr G. !!!!!
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

See you in 20.

Hi Quest!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The dishes poem is a beeewdy too Reg. Simple, humble, and no fat. Haven't seen that one for awhile. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Reggie;1385397 wrote: Yes:H:H...just a minute i need to yell.... HAPPS can you bloody ring the Bunnings secruity guys for fusk sake Mr G needs my lyrical talents pronto need to get away from this place .surrounded by seedlings and bloody plants!!!! :H
                :H:HFusk, I thought there was a rustling in small appliances and there goes Reggie riding by on his steam mop steed....

Evening Mr G! he shall be there in a minute me thinks...

Comment

Reggie;1385427 wrote: Nighters Happs:lipstick::flower:
                  Tallyho Reg...you're most dashing! Mwah...

Comment

If anyones watching Can of Worms - I am seriously in love with Tom Gleeson. If he speaks French or Italian, he is serious competition for Kevin....

Comment

Reggie;1385397 wrote: Yes:H:H...just a minute i need to yell.... HAPPS can you bloody ring the Bunnings secruity guys for fusk sake Mr G needs my lyrical talents pronto need to get away from this place .surrounded by seedlings and bloody plants!!!! :H
                      Don't be so naive`.
                      Nobody ever answers security phones.......
                      Ever been stuck in a lift?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok I've been having a buck each way all night.
                        I have now established that I can not cook and clean the kitchen whilst having any semblence of continuity here......:H

Even a woman can't multi-task to that extent.....so I shall welcome Quest:welcome:, mount my broom stick (Isle 10) and repair to bed (demountable garden sheds, Isle 4)

And bid you Good Night all.....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Night Bridgee, noight all.

Comment

Night guys x (Wierd when I've just had my lunch lol) xxx
                            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning Undies!! I've had a secretly luxurious sleep in ........ on my own in a motel room with no appointments until this afternoon, no cats to get up and feed, no office to get to. I was going to get up for an early morning walk, but it is hosing down outside. I'm planning on staying in bed until 9!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1385626 wrote: Good morning Undies!! I've had a secretly luxurious sleep in ........ on my own in a motel room with no appointments until this afternoon, no cats to get up and feed, no office to get to. I was going to get up for an early morning walk, but it is hosing down outside. I'm planning on staying in bed until 9!!
                                Enjoy it Missy :l
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X