UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all, just in the door and will have a catch up later....My, I have stars in my eyes :H:H they're just not Undies stars....

Rags, my phone doesnt do your photos justice, however I was able to zoom right up Mr Zebra's poop shoot.....most disturbing and quite accidental.

Congrats on the house Nicey...

Now, off to prove that real men DO eat quiche....and Cambodian salad.....

Comment

Hello Happs,
      I'm buggered and out of here. Mr Rags and I still feeling awful. Am going to do a repeat of last nights dinner. simple salad and a bit of chook.

Hmmm a zebra's bum is not the most pleasant thing to zoom into on your phone.
      BTW do you get a train to worK?
      I was chatting to a girlfriend who has moved to Qld. and she was most pleasantly surprised... no-one on the train talks on their mobile phone. She was so impressed.

Comment

I got the job offer today undies. Will be moving to Sydney in January.

Now i'll be able to watch MC!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1390095 wrote: I got the job offer today undies. Will be moving to Sydney in January.

WOOT WOOT! WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED/HAPPY for you!:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Miss Behaving;1390095 wrote: I got the job offer today undies. Will be moving to Sydney in January.

Jesus!
            You don't muck around...
            Can you bring me some NZ butter and cream please, and also a rack of lamb? Oh and a great big woolly jumper, and some lavender products and some honey...and also some strawberries......taa......
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wow Missy! Congratulations! :goodjob: And you have a sister in sinney if i recall?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rags;1389933 wrote: All that Bridge says but make sure they stay watered. If you have a dry spell then you madly water them afterwards you'll split the skin.
                Can I point you in the direction of ABC TV each Sat at 6:30 pm?
                Thanks Raggsy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh and also congratulations Missy:H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Bridge.

Rags, what does Chris's brother get up to when he's not visiting tourists looking suave? What would a day in his life look like ya reckon?

Comment

Thanks all. It is a great opportunity for me but also out of my comfort zone. And Mr B and I have to find some way of managing a trans-Tasman relationship. He will stay here for his boy and also to look after my mum, and his new job will allow him to doboth of those things. Feeling a bit scared about the whole prospect of change at the mo however - but lots of people do this succesfully. And the job is really a dream one for me!

Yes mr g - i have a niece and two nephews in Sydney, plus a number of friends. And i have lived there before so Im not going to unknown territory.

And i will happily host MWO Sydney meetups!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

As long as it doesn't involve too many eel inspections Mr G, I reckon you could move into that area:H

OK...I'm off to me bunk...

Nighters all....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1390117 wrote:
                          And i will happily host MWO Sydney meetups!
                          Oooo...you want to watch that...it could get a bit wild there...one too many ginger beers and you know what happens:upset::upset::upset:
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

yay! Congrats Missy!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1390106 wrote: Jesus!
                              You don't muck around...
                              Can you bring me some NZ butter and cream please, and also a rack of lamb? Oh and a great big woolly jumper, and some lavender products and some honey...and also some strawberries......taa......
                              I will happily bring you all my woolly jumpers Bridge, as I dont anticipate needing them in Sinney

Not giving away my rain jackets or umbrellas though

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all Undies and Internationalists....I'm living in the house of hormones so I'm thinking a walk would be good....off and into it...

Comment

Working...
                                X