UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1394033 wrote: Afternoon/Evening All.
    Totally confussed by daylight saving here. Eating dinner at 8:30pm etc.
    Rags I wonder if the lettering on the package is correct

I'm just becoming increasingly intolerant of junk that takes up space. I don't know how many culls I've done since coming to MWO, it just seems to reproduce itself in dark

Those were the days.
    My dinner is still at 8:30 ish. My body will get round to sorting itself out.
    I have become a hoarder. I need you to come and clean my junk out.
    I started out with just a suitcase of clothes. Now my stuff fills a whole bloody house.
    Lots are "valuable lifetime mementos" as Mr Rags calls some of my stuff...
    I do the same with digital pictures ... but I have been good. I culled about 2,000 of them just before I went away. Now I have to cull at least 5,000 from this trip I've just done. Like am I making a rod for my back or what.

Comment

Rags;1394034 wrote: :nutso:

Gosh, thanks ever so much Techie ......

I want to know if that's an address in the bottom left of the wrapper as I want to write over to see if I can get some more. .... use by date notwithstanding.
      The address in the pic you provided leads to the source. There are so many dialects in VN and small shops do not provide addresses. The address on your pic leads to the source. I would contact them!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1394037 wrote: We have to get MUCH more proactive internationally/globally. There's no two ways about that...
        Our guide in Cambodia also told us that child prostitution is rife in some resort area south of Pnom Penh. She also added that corruption is rife at all levels of govt. and that the Chief of Police got busted a little while ago... He was head of a huge drug ring.

Comment

techie;1394040 wrote: The address in the pic you provided leads to the source. There are so many dialects in VN and small shops do not provide addresses. The address on your pic leads to the source. I would contact them!
          Ahh, so it is an address then?

Comment

Rags;1394043 wrote: Ahh, so it is an address then?
            Add: 379 C, Nguyen Van Tu Street, Ward 7, Ben Tre City, Ben Tre Province
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sorry...

Add: 379 C, Nguyen Van Tu Street, Ward 7, Ben Tre City, Ben Tre Province
              Tel: 075.3832.382 – 075.3832.069
              Fax: 075.3832.089
              Email: info@coconutcandy.vn

Comment

Where the heck is the Frog when I'm in real time. I'll vent her mandrel. One more hour and I think I can relax!

GREAT news on the job sunny

Bridge can you clean my hovel?

Comment

Look you lot...I am not going to come and spring clean your houses:H:H:H

To be honest, all this detritus just makes me feel a bit sad and bereft. It's not all pointless stuff, but a lot of it is.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1394052 wrote: Look you lot...I am not going to come and spring clean your houses:H:H:H

To be honest, all this detritus just makes me feel a bit sad and bereft. It's not all pointless stuff, but a lot of it is.
                    :thanks:

Comment

First person that touches my mandrel will be clobbered on the scone with a clavicle.

Comment

Techie! I love you!
                        Thank you.
                        Now, are you able to write me a letter in Vietnamese saying I love their cocnut candy, I live in Australia, if I send them money will they send me some... say 5 packs each of plain, ginger, coffee, and durian.

I will be forever indebted to you :l :l :h

Comment

Rags;1394061 wrote: Techie! I love you!
                          Thank you.
                          Now, are you able to write me a letter in Vietnamese saying I love their cocnut candy, I live in Australia, if I send them money will they send me some... say 5 packs each of plain, ginger, coffee, and durian.

I will be forever indebted to you :l :l :h
                          Rags,

Email them. They're international and will understand your request!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1394058 wrote: First person that touches my mandrel will be clobbered on the scone with a clavicle.
                            Oh for dog sake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3YLhtuzTQ[/video]]Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey - YouTube

Comment

Well that's spooky.
                              That has to be one of my fave Van M tracks.
                              Spooky, I tell yers.

Comment

techie;1394067 wrote: Oh for dog sake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3YLhtuzTQ[/video]]Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey - YouTube
                                tawnyfrog;1394078 wrote:
                                Well that's spooky.
                                That has to be one of my fave Van M tracks.
                                Spooky, I tell yers.
                                These 2 kooky kids have got it bad. Bad i tells ya's.

GACK!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X