UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rags I LOVE your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I also appreciate that you make comments, so I have an idea what I am looking at. I know that takes time and I appreciate it.
    I am planting bulbs for next summer, as you are all entering into summer. I am also chasing squirrels away from the new bulb beds. Apparently my son finds this entertaining.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi everyone. Wonderful pictures Rags!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1388402 wrote: Evening Undies! Rags, as usual, great photos. Cant wait for tomorrows instalment and hope your feeling better. Watching Hugh Jackman in Xmen and eating ice cream. Could he be any cooler? No, I dont think so...

Hello Happs,
        Still feeling a bit crook. Mr Rags is still in bed looking quite awful. He has to goto work tomorrow.
        I watched Chariots of Fire last night. I should've gone to bed. Don't have any ice cream in the house. Must put it on shopping list for today.

byebyebridgetjones;1388413 wrote: Absolutely amazing Raggs. How many beautiful children did you see?

If anyone needs a shot of pure joy and wellbeing, we've just finished The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and it was just brilliant......

Now some Inspector Morse and orf to Bedfordshire.....
        Night all creatures great and small.
        Damn I should've switched to Morse.
        Bridge, Africa is full of lovely little kids.

I watched that movie on the plane coming home. Delightful.

myhappyplace;1388597 wrote:
        ...35 degrees here today so we shall potter. What do you all have planned?
        I'm going to buy some nail polish remover to take off the lovely roses that were painted on my nails in Siem Reap as it is chipping off, which is why I don't use nail polish. I shall also buy some food, then do some more piccies.

Wally22;1388640 wrote:
        Rags I LOVE your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I also appreciate that you make comments, so I have an idea what I am looking at. I know that takes time and I appreciate it.
        Thanks Wally, Yes, it helps a bit when people say where a place is you can look up an atlas or google earth.
        The trick is trying not to bore the Undies and geusts with too many piccies!

Comment

Rags, your piccies are NEVER boring. They're treasures really.

Techie, how are you love?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

At fing Bunnings...Rags piccies are never boring...not like bloody Bunnings...returning screws...

Comment

Dog Leon is sooooo gorgi.....

Comment

sunshinetoday;1388652 wrote: Rags, your piccies are NEVER boring. They're treasures really.
                Aw, thanks Leon. :l

OK here are the next couple of days.....

Comment

Still at Crayfish Camp at Lake Navaisha,
                  Crayfish Camp is located along Moi South Lake Road, 18km from Naivasha town - crayfish, naivasha, crayfish camp, crayfishcamp, tours, camping, lake naivasha, restaurant, kenya, nairobi

we transfer into Jesus vans which transport us to an area that used to be a farm but is now a wildlife park where we can walk with the animals….. a couple of pics from yesterday are on that walk. (The wording underneath Jesus says "is my hero"

The lumps in the middle distance are zebra....

On the way back to the vans we walk round a bend and……

Comment

Back at the camp, while others go on a lake boat trip, Mr Rags and I lounge in the lounge.

Cooking duty. As we had our own food, we didn’t get to sample the restaurant food at Crayfish camp. Maybe next time?? Chris is in the background putting the the radiator back in the truck.

Next day we have a little singalong while driving to our next destination…… it was a hoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBjSQweDsQ[/video]]The Lion Sleeps Tonight- The Lion King - YouTube

[

The older lady standing up at the back of the bus is 77 years old. Her husband had died some 9 months ago after a very long illness where she nursed him for years. Her son acompanied her. This was the big trip of her life. I meant to take her photo but didn't. When we were leaving I said to her..
                    "I wish for two things.. one, that I live as long as you, and two, that when I am your age, I will still be going on Intrepid tours". She was a delight to have on the trip.

Comment

At Narok we hit the bank and supermarket before heading three hours down the road to Chris’ village.

I reckon my money would be safe with these guys guarding it.

Comment

Between the supermarket and the bank a building is going up. I reckon a WorkCover inspector would have a heart attack looking at that.

Comment

Is the guy who (tries to )manage the hotel the same guy who starred in Slumdog Millionaire?

Comment

Ahhh ... the old minimalist scaffolding ...

I've got heaps of snacks, keep them piccies coming. This is a treat!

Comment

Rags - great photos. Sparks some good thoughts about how privileged we are, but also about how privilege isn't everything. Not very well expressed I'm afraid. Human dignity, kids growing up being the best they can be, big animals grazing ......... your photos capture that and I loved looking at them.

I loved the "beware of hippos" photo ....... I spent an enchanting 20 minutes watching a baby hippo in Nepal. It is etched in my memory

We are sorting out "stuff" ..... have been listening to The Carpenters all arvo :H:H And enjoying it :H
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1388680 wrote:

We are sorting out "stuff" .....
                                You've Only just begun?

Comment

Working...
                                X