UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1389176 wrote: :H:H I'm a tad rooted lovely....will have a proper bash myself now that I'm on the lappie not the phone....

Well good for you
    sweetheart:H Has this got anything to do with Arnie?:H

OK, I'm off .......leaving my rude little insinuations in my wake.....

Get voting Happs. I want to see

WORST
    THREAD
    EVER

when I wake up in the morning.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I reckon there must be a limit to how low you can go....just saying...:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1389085 wrote: I shall bore you with cunning stunts of a culinary nature.
        Try saying that several times quickly!

I voted terrible, but it still stayed at 2 stars. Maybe admin is on to it, and playing with you Tawny.

Rags I'm sorry you are feeling poorly, but I am still loving the pics
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

Rags;1389052 wrote: I do believe she is Mr G. and I have her email and postal addresses. What're they worth?
          Morning all,

Rigs, i couldn't begin to put a price on anything about Gwendoline. She looks priceless to me, along with Chris and all the village folk. Loving the smiles. Contemporary city life is so stressful for so many. It doesn't have to be this way, but in the hustle and bustle, folk get themselves lost, and lose perspective, and the bigger picture of what life can be about for them. A lot to be said for yer back to basics and keeping things simple lark, like keeping chooks and growing veg. That's a bloody good start to reclaimation.

But the big question for me is.........what's Frank's story?

Hi Lilly, hi Sunny!

'ave a good one Roo's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning All!
            At last we're getting some decent rain here. Time for the big Spring plant.

Hiya Wally.

Jumping out of my skin here for the first time since I got this wretched flu, so I'm going to make the most of it.

Oh and Raggs....consider echinacea tabs to help your immunity. I find them much better as a preventative, but they still do reduce symptom time if you take them now. Check with chemist about any interactions with other meds.

Vrooooooooommmm........

PS: I'm seeing stars:H:H:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1389407 wrote:
              Me too...

Morning Undies! Gorgeous day which is a plus but we missed any rain...bummer...

Getting out and into it! Hope all Undies are ok today?

Comment

Wally22;1389275 wrote: Try saying that several times quickly!
                Not in Canada! :H

Morning Gangstas,

Brilliant albeit cold one down here. Hope all sickies get better soon and shouting out to Techie.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1389157 wrote: And I started looking at rental flats in Sydney

Here you go Missy, I have tickets in the Art Union and its drawn on 17th Oct. When I win, I'll need to do a few modifications then rent it to you and Mr Missy at reasonable rates. There's no storage space, so you'll have to declutter... I also noticed there's no area for you to prepare the gourmet meals I'm sure you'll invite us to, so I'm going to put cupboard and bench along the kitchen wall which opens to the deck and have concertina windows from the benchtop to the ceiling, so it will be sort of what it is now.. There's no mention of a garage, but the ferry to Circular Quay is but a stones throw away.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1389171 wrote: If it goes to your chest or sinuses, go in for antibiotics. I toughed it out and I'm bloody sorry I did now....It's just going onnnnn....and onnnnnn......and oooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bugger.

byebyebridgetjones;1389180 wrote:

Guitarista;1389371 wrote:
                    Morning all,

Rigs, i couldn't begin to put a price on anything about Gwendoline. She looks priceless to me, along with Chris and all the village folk. Loving the smiles. Contemporary city life is so stressful for so many. It doesn't have to be this way, but in the hustle and bustle, folk get themselves lost, and lose perspective, and the bigger picture of what life can be about for them. A lot to be said for yer back to basics and keeping things simple lark, like keeping chooks and growing veg. That's a bloody good start to reclaimation.

But the big question for me is.........what's Frank's story?

'ave a good one Roo's!
                    Maybe thats why so many Undies have veggie patches and chooks.

We met Frank and Marilyn on our first trip to Africa, and became immediate friends.
                    Frank was in the USAF. He is now retired but for 6 weeks of the year he is Santa Claus in a big department store. While he's Santa, Marilyn meticulously shampoos and combs his beard getting out all the gunge left behind by the litttle kiddies. I suggested he line the legs of his santa suit with plastic as he occassionally gets widdled on. We stayed with them for a short while when we went to Canada 18 months ago. They're coming to OZ and NZ next year so I have to think of places to take them for 10 days.

byebyebridgetjones;1389407 wrote:
                    Morning All!
                    At last we're getting some decent rain here. Time for the big Spring plant.

Hiya Wally.

Jumping out of my skin here for the first time since I got this wretched flu, so I'm going to make the most of it.

Oh and Raggs....consider echinacea tabs to help your immunity. I find them much better as a preventative, but they still do reduce symptom time if you take them now. Check with chemist about any interactions with other meds.

Vrooooooooommmm........

Not taking any other meds so I should be sweet. I'll ring Mr Rags and get him to pick some up at lunchtime.

Rain is doing good, but three Syzygiums in the driveway died while I was away.
                    When I feel better and the rain stops I'll get stuck into the veggie patch (again).

Comment

Wally22;1389275 wrote: Try saying that several times quickly!

I voted terrible, but it still stayed at 2 stars. Maybe admin is on to it, and playing with you Tawny.

Rags I'm sorry you are feeling poorly, but I am still loving the pics
                      I was going to suggest we get on to Admin to have us permanently rated terrible.

Flu is such a bloody bore Wally.
                      Canada is on our list of places to go, but damned expensive. Also Frank and Marilyn LOVE Alaska, so we're going to try to coincide with when they'll be up there.

More piccies on the way.

Comment

A few hours later we arrive at the Masai Mara reserve. Beautiful stonework. The drystone wall course I did didn’t include this type of work.

Lion food. (I was actually trying tophotograph the bird)

More lion food.

What a wonderful show was in store for us all.

Comment

Lion food.

More lion food.
                          [IMG]http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/rags_2010/IMG_0772-1.jpg[/IMG

Comment

How very lucky were we to come across these two magnificent cheetahs.
                            If you go to Canberra Zoo and pay lots of money, you get to play with the cheetahs in their enclosure. We’re going to arrange that for Frank and Marilyn as a surprise when they come over next year. Mr Rags bought me this for a birthday present a few years ago.

Meanwhile, back at the real thing……

Comment

You’ve never been glared at until you’ve been glared at by a cat.

Comment

You’ve never been ignored until you’ve been ignored by a cat…..

Comment

Working...
                                X