Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Morning Michel and all to come.
    I'll have a six pack of multivitamins to go. Just charge it to my credit card.I'll pop the number in below for anyone who needs it.

We have more rain here today, but in the Undie spirit the dog is walked, the dishwasher unpacked and master plans are being devised for the day.....indoor activities at this stage....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tick on all those and I'm an hour behind you. Can someone tell the cats, dog and chooks we are not on daylight savings?

Comment

Morning Bridget, Michael, Saucy, assorted Roos and Innashnal guests.

Is there another Bond movie coming out? Reggie should be the next Bond i reckon. Sharp, smooth, sophisticated, with just that little touch of madness ya need to deal with the baddies and get through ya day.

What's that? I see blue sky's a peeking out! Hi Leon!

Have a bonza day. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY ONE AND ALL!!!!!

WOOOOT WOOOOT to our Missy. I'll be at the Sinny Sin Festival (MWO get together) for sure! Good for you - soooo happy for you - and us here in Sinny!!!

It's raining here now too. We're braced for a wild day weather wise but I won't believe it until it actually happens.

Did I tell you I saw Altiyan Childs in the park again the other day. He calls me "my lady"..... He has new clothes.......noice black leather pants (TIGHT)........his hair is still long but clean.....he's my friend........Dharma isn't that keen on him but is polite......he says he has a new single coming out soon and probably a new album by Chrissie time! He closes his eyes and puts his closed fist to his chest when he says something he thinks is profound.......he now has two huge dogs and his lease runs out on his apartment up the road v.soon......I told him where there is a house to let close by.........he was still sitting in the park when Dharmsie and I went home.....

My new home is an ugly duckling. She is seriously not that pretty from the front but a gem inside. We will soon fix her frontage though and I've got a few plans for her innards as well, and she seems quite comfy with my suggestions - I can't wait to get started. She's a five bedder, three bathrooms (one an ensuite), walk in robe, built ins in all bit one other bedrooms, which will be FH's study, big kitchen which is brand new, gorgie pool, large man cave for FH, outside entertaining area, very private and a fab layout which will accommodate all of our furniture now that we are 'officially' combining! Mmmmmm - officially combining......interesting concept. She has funny little pull out cover things on her front windows and over the front door - you know, like canopies thingies....don't know the name. I'm excited but not as excited as FH!!

I bet you are cold today Tawny. It's chilly on the willy here today.

Gotta tell ya all - just throb the piccies here recently! Thanks to everyone who takes the trouble, I still can't work photobucket so I'm a non contributor but an appreciative one.

Have fun and remember to take a clean hanky with you if you go out. Your nose will run for sure in this wind! Whatever you do, don't sniffle - it's rude and annoying!

Love you all - mean it!!!

Your girl Nicey!

:l:h
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning All, Been up since 3am with this lovely hacky cough. Leon is no better either. However, it is the most brilliant beautiful day I have seen in a long time, and even with it's bumps, life is feeling AMAZING!
            Lots to do today, so will be back much later.

Nicey, your house sounds lovely. I'm excited for you and FH.

Gster, I reckon Reg would make a great Bond!

P.S. I started putting up my halloween decorations. I might even carve a pumpkin this year! Squeal!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

HELP HELP HELP
              Was watching Tassie Farmer abd got just to where he sauntered in to the CWA shop. Then we lost transmission on ABC and SBS . (Other channels were OK so I sat through a dreadful meal that Jamie was preparing.... no wonder scouse was put up as a gourmet food in th recipe section. Oops sorry I digress)
              What I need to know is who won?

The carrot cake or the fruit cake.
              It would've been an unfair judging as every CWA member knows each other cooking, so they'd know for sure the old girl didn't cook the carrot cake.

Comment

Dreadful storms last night. It's snowing all over the place in NSW. Raining like fury at the moment.
                Definitelt a stay at home and do housework/read a book day.

Comment

Guitarista;1390650 wrote: Cool Rags, I'll have one.

Can you include some pics and vid of your African/Vietnam trip too? Thanks.

When is it 'apostrophe' day?!
                  Okie dokie.

Mr G, every day is apostrophe day for you...

nicelife;1390973 wrote: HAPPY FRIDAY ONE AND ALL!!!!!

Whatever you do, don't sniffle - it's rude and annoying!

:l:h
                  Better not be seen anywhere near me then.

sunshinetoday;1390999 wrote:
                  Been up since 3am with this lovely hacky cough. Leon is no better either. Nicey, your house sounds lovely. I'm excited for you and FH.

!
                  Lets feel miserable together in this dreadful weather. My flu as Bridge predicted is just sitting there and doesn't want to go away..

Comment

Rags they said something about not being able to compare the two. Cakes. Then I ran out to strangle a locust and transmission was lost.

Comment

Rags, also. A word. About the coconut lollies. Are you supposed to eat the wrapper?

Comment

Are Mr G and Nicey joy germ twins? separated at birth?

Comment

Guitarista;1390965 wrote:
                          Is there another Bond movie coming out? Reggie should be the next Bond i reckon. Sharp, smooth, sophisticated, with just that little touch of madness ya need to deal with the baddies and get through ya day.

I agree. And I've met him so I can say that definitively

nicelife;1390973 wrote: [COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=5]
                          WOOOOT WOOOOT to our Missy. I'll be at the Sinny Sin Festival (MWO get together) for sure! Good for you - soooo happy for you - and us here in Sinny!!!

Nicey, I dont think that I had registered that you were in Sydney, but I'm very happy that you are!!

New house sounds just great!! When do you move in??

Mr B and I combined households about 4 years back , but squeezed all his stuff into my house. We moved everything into the garage while the carpet was being done, and have moved only the basics back into the house. Now, in light of our impending move, he is quite keen on getting rid of everything. I am greatly in favour of this (particularly having looked over the last couple of days at the size of flats in Sydney that are in our price range :-))

sunshinetoday;1390999 wrote:

P.S. I started putting up my halloween decorations. I might even carve a pumpkin this year! Squeal!
                          Hope you and Leon get better soon Sunny. Dont forget you promised us a picture of him in his Halloween outfit :-)

My niece's baby is due in the next week or so. We are going to go to Auckland next weekend (due date) in the hope that we can meet the new one.

Rags;1391005 wrote:
                          Dreadful storms last night. It's snowing all over the place in NSW. Raining like fury at the moment.
                          Definitelt a stay at home and do housework/read a book day.
                          SNOWING?????????? I thought I was crossing the Tasman in search of better weather
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Burp! Happy lunchtime.

Agree - Reggie = Bond.

Nicey - that all sounds wonderful. You must be very happy. As am I because ...TA-DAH ... my shipment of secret sauce arrived. Thanks Raggsy - it's delish. Quite gentle, not hot but very tasty. There's a bitter element which I cant identify.

So, I made some crab cakes from scratch (which will never happen again because getting the gubbins out of 2 blue swimmers is teeeeeedious) with daikon ribbons, carrot sticks and a sprig of the must-have rau ram.

Waving to all and back later.

Comment

myhappyplace;1391008 wrote: Rags, also. A word. About the coconut lollies. Are you supposed to eat the wrapper?
                              Yes, it's rice paper and quite impossible to peel off. However, it may deter a locust from having one if you say it's plastic .

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391033 wrote: Burp! Happy lunchtime.

Agree - Reggie = Bond.

Nicey - that all sounds wonderful. You must be very happy. As am I because ...TA-DAH ... my shipment of secret sauce arrived. Thanks Raggsy - it's delish. Quite gentle, not hot but very tasty. There's a bitter element which I cant identify.

So, I made some crab cakes from scratch (which will never happen again because getting the gubbins out of 2 blue swimmers is teeeeeedious) with daikon ribbons, carrot sticks and a sprig of the must-have rau ram.

Waving to all and back later.
                                That looks terrific Tawny. What do you reckon the sauce ingredients are?
                                I found Cambodian food a bit gentler than Thai food and as I said Mr Rags loved it as there was usually little or no coriander in it. I'm going to chase down some Cambodian recipes to cook.

Yes, crab tastes great but gee it's a battle to get the meat. I had blue swimmer about 8 months ago at a restaurant in Bronte and had to fight for every mouthful. Ended up with gloop all over my hands and face, had to ask for another napkin and another bowl of water. Not worth the effort.
                                Having said that, one of the meals I had in Cambodia was lobster... yummo and a lot cheaper there than you'd pay here for it. I think I have a piccy of it somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X