UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh do fusk off Mich, there's a good boy ...

Comment

Bugger ... I absolutely know there's no point in replying to spammers. Why do I do it? ....

Lilly .... there's another Lilly from downunder who's got the same avatart as you. Catches me every time.

Comment

Lilly it's the show I watch secretly...me and the little locust...it's quite funny really. And yes, I did hear that about Josh. Bloody tragic for the family.

Hi Cindi! And we do the yearly heart worm injection for our dog too...

Comment

I have seen that one too Tawn, I did change my avatart, to the dog in the letter box for a few days, then I changed it back to this one ...

Comment

Why don't you use your own lily pond one? That was lovely.

Comment

OK Undies ... hope you don't mind me bringing this up but I really need to acknowledge that today is the 10th Anniversary of the Bali Bombings.

My thoughts are with all.

Comment

Ive been thinking about that too TF. Thinking about all those atending the memorial service in Bali today. I heard on the radio today a mum who lost her daughter who was 22. Lots of thoughts and prayers for those left behind
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391092 wrote: Why don't you use your own lily pond one? That was lovely.
                  That's an idea Tawn, Didn't think to do that, then I would be different...

Comment

10th Anniversary of the Bali Bombings.

My thoughts and prayers are with all....

Comment

Cinders;1391079 wrote: A yearly heartworm injection?

Here in the "States," we have to give them meds every month for heartworms.

I would love an injection that would take care of it for a year.

Rabies, we do every seven years.

btw, Hi, Undies.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      Hi Cindi! Great to see you.

I've been lobbying governments, and battling for this for local musicians for years. A combination yearly injection, and job done. Maybe after the next election.

Noicey. Congratulations on the new joint. Sounds like there's plenty of room for me band when we're in the area. Tawny put us up in her woodpile once. It was bloody grouse.

Get well soon Rags, Sunny and Leon man! Hi Lilly!

Gig tonight. L8tr, yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391068 wrote: Now Raggsy ... I reckon you're a bit of an ABC/SBS snob. ***said with affection*** You're missing out on some good stuff and Modern Family is brilliant.

I probably are. (sigh...)

I'll watch it next week. What channel is it on? What day?

Comment

Cinders;1391079 wrote: A yearly heartworm injection?

Rabies, we do every seven years.

btw, Hi, Undies.

Love,
                          Cindi

We are so very lucky we don't have rabies in Australia . Thankyou Australian Customs and Quarantine workers.

tawnyfrog;1391092 wrote: Why don't you use your own lily pond one? That was lovely.

Yes I agree, it was beautiful . I remember asking you about it.

tawnyfrog;1391095 wrote:
                          OK Undies ... hope you don't mind me bringing this up but I really need to acknowledge that today is the 10th Anniversary of the Bali Bombings.

My thoughts are with all.
                          yes, I remembered .

OK Off to do dinner and watch the ABC news and Alan (sigh...:h)

Comment

Mr G.
                            I now have bloody ear and nose blockage as part of the flu thing. Nicey would be disgusted with my sniffing and snorting.

Comment

Hang on. Isn't My Family about the dysfunctional dentist? Stars Robert and Zoe?

I have almost all the dvd's.

I love it. I didn't realise it was still on. I shall have to stop Mr Rags from being the guardian of the tv program.
                              I have laughed till my stomach hurts at some of the episodes.

I thought you were talking about All in the family.Sorry.

Comment

Very good Michel.

Your computer code is improving..

Now tell me, do you know what this is?

Comment

Working...
                                X