UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest hugs Reggie my love. Families can be such a soul thumper! I can relate.....

Raggsie - you are a doll. Thank you! You went to a lot of trouble for me - I appreciate it!!!! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Mr G - you and your band are welcome any time!!! Everyone here is!!!!!!! Bring your own spam though!

Dharmsie and I bid you all goodnight, sweet dreams, peace and love. Think of me when you yawn and stretch at a reasonable hour in the morning. I'll be at the command post supervising a workshop on how to ultrasound bits of your gizzards......

MWAH!!!!!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Evening Undies, night Nicey...hi Reg. Feel the same way about my brother. Only one I've got. Last family gathering I nearly stabbed him with chopsticks. And I was sober. Mmmm....should make for an interesting Christmas get together...

Comment

...wondering if Warnie knows that Michael Clark is our latest member....

Comment

You do make me smile Reg.

Umm...that avartart....anyone we should be worried about?

Comment

My brother (only one) once got into his army chamo gear, including knife and hammer and stalked me for hours when I took off after he came to my house. I didnt want to worry the kids so thought i could outsmart him and hide out for a while. He 'got' me when I headed home at day break. I hid under a hedge for six hours!

We don't talk about it - or anything else!

Fusk - that hedge was so smelly......
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Get up Undies! I know you're awake....I can seeeee you....

Comment

And Rags its Modern Family - My Family are the horrid stick people on the back of people's cars. Sunday night channel 10 new season starts...

Comment

Morning Saucy, Clarkey, and all to come,

Hey Missy. When are you moving to Oz? Moving meself next couple a weeks. Got a little bayside pad. Noice. Dunno where the piano's gonna go, as i'd be lucky to have enough room to swing a chook/ vented mandrel, but the vibe.......the vibe is goood.

Working weekend here, but i can't complain &^%$#!

Those pommy booze stats Marshy posted are scary. I keep forgetting cancer is in there as a side effect of pissing on.

Wishing everyone a safe, sober and magical weekend. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ahhhh yess...new season of MF tomorrow...

Slendiferous day here.

Ahoy Reggie Veg!!!

Good luck with your ultrasonic adventures today Nicey. I like the sound of your new digs. Looks like it's got some amazing points as well as the opportunity to add value. Perfect.

I see that Michel101 and Mr G are already firm friends. Going for a run together today boys? Perhaps a dip in the bay?

Jones is getting social on her arse today. A movie this AM followed by a get together later on today. Might squeeze a bit of a cook in between.

Yesterday involved the procurement of a Kindle touch and the downloadment of a vast portion of Amazon's free for Kindle range....for nicks!!!!!! Soooo happy...

Also returned previous new camera because I couldn't drive it, and purchased new new version. It is a Nikon and it is red. It has very few buttons and that's the way I like it.
                    Yay me.:H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1391520 wrote: Morning Saucy, Clarkey, and all to come,

Hey Missy. When are you moving to Oz? Moving meself next couple a weeks. Got a little bayside pad. Noice. Dunno where the piano's gonna go, as i'd be lucky to have enough room to swing a chook/ vented mandrel, but the vibe.......the vibe is goood.

Those pommy booze stats Marshy posted are scary. I keep forgetting cancer is in there as a side effect of pissing on.

You're not leaving the avocado tree now are ya?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1391512 wrote: And Rags its Modern Family - My Family are the horrid stick people on the back of people's cars..
                        Have you ever seen one of those My Family stickers where the Dad has been pulled off? Saw it recently.
                        Dad must have jumped onto somebody else's rear windscreen for a night.....some sort of incident anyway...
                        There was just glue and bits of sticker everywhere.....bla....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi there folks. I need to send a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Missy. I've missed you ALL. Perhaps I'll post more later. Oh yeah, I can't wait to see a pic of Leon trick or treating. YIKES, you do that there right???
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guitarista;1391520 wrote: Morning Saucy, Clarkey, and all to come,

Mr g - when and where are you moving? Within Vic.? Or wider afield?

Looks like mymove will be Feb - my new employer is proving to be very generous about tidying stuff here first.
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Second good morning Undies....been out and about and shaking it...Funny isnt it that theres a few of us moving and doing new stuff at the same time? exciting too. Must be this time of the year coz thats what we were up to this time last year. Noice...

Comment

myhappyplace;1391043 wrote: Rags, Altiyan Childs is a singer who won X factor here a couple of years ago. I didnt watch it but there you go....speaking of celebs (?) you dont watch, when I was in the vet the other day Ray - the vet who was evicted from Big Brother - was there. He said oh, you have a duck. I was holding a chicken that I was about to be screwed in Big Bucks for, so I gave him the death stare and said nothing.
                                CLASSIC

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X