UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stole two seconds of 'work' time to send love and love and love to Techie! Hope you are feeling dandy!!!!

MWAH
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1391181 wrote: Evening Undies, night Nicey...hi Reg. Feel the same way about my brother. Only one I've got. Last family gathering I nearly stabbed him with chopsticks. And I was sober. Mmmm....should make for an interesting Christmas get together...

Last time I saw my brother was in 1985.
      Don't know if he's alive or dead or in gaol.
      He isn't the nicest of people.

Comment

myhappyplace;1391512 wrote: And Rags its Modern Family - My Family are the horrid stick people on the back of people's cars. Sunday night channel 10 new season starts...
        Aren't those stick families dreadful

This is the TV series I thought you were all talking about.

Reggie, You are far too good looking to cast yourself as Lucky Grills.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1391521 wrote: Ahhhh yess...new season of MF tomorrow...

Also returned previous new camera because I couldn't drive it, and purchased new new version. It is a Nikon and it is red. It has very few buttons and that's the way I like it.
          Yay me.:H
          I ordered a new camera yesterday too.
          It's the Canon Poewershot SX40. It will replace the SX 10 which has done me great service but is on the way out.

I gave my little pink Lumix camera to Bien the Vietnamese Intrepid guide. I must remember to post him the battery charger on Monday.

Comment

Rags;1391670 wrote: Last time I saw my brother was in 1985.
            Don't know if he's alive or dead or in gaol.
            He isn't the nicest of people.
            Yes I've got one of those too.
            Bit sad when you'd rather eat a bag of hair than have Christmas with the family:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Speaking of bags of hair...the plumbing backed up....very annoying...have to wait until Monday for a plumber with an eel...

Did u see a movie Bridge?

Comment

Oh dear ... seems the eels are on the move again. Maybe Nicey can use her Ultrasound expertise to assist with the inspection?

Just been thinking ... I must be incredibly lucky to adore both my brother and sister. Can't imagine life without them. We have our Christmas bash a week before and it's always a total blast. Really looking forward to it already.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391689 wrote: Oh dear ... seems the eels are on the move again. Maybe Nicey can use her Ultrasound expertise to assist with the inspection?

Just been thinking ... I must be incredibly lucky to adore both my brother and sister. Can't imagine life without them. We have our Christmas bash a week before and it's always a total blast. Really looking forward to it already.
                  Don't know what is happening with Christmas this year now that FIL has passed away. His kids and grandkids always shared Christmas, though I avoided a few of them. I must ask Mr Rags what is happening.

Comment

Raggsy - stop talking and upload. We're ready for the next adventure ....

PS - so good to see Reggie in the drawer last night.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1391523 wrote: You're not leaving the avocado tree now are ya?
                      :upset: I forgot about the tree. What a lucky fella i've been though. Will pluck the last few before i go. :upset: BUT! Now i'll be dining on fresh kelp.

Miss Behaving;1391587 wrote:
                      Mr g - when and where are you moving? Within Vic.? Or wider afield?

Looks like mymove will be Feb - my new employer is proving to be very generous about tidying stuff here first.
                      Moving within next couple of weeks Missy. Still in Melbourne, just down by the bay. Not too far from where i am now really. It means i can run to the beach, swim, and be a happier chappy. The sea is good for my mental health and overall aura. Saving some bucks too as i have downsized, or streamlined, if you will. I am excitement, as is you eh?!

Where's Fickle? Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr.G - that's great news! Bridge said to say "don't forget to take some mint cuttings to transplant at the new joint".

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391699 wrote: Raggsy - stop talking and upload. We're ready for the next adventure ....

So I think I left you all waiting at Nairobi airport.... where a flight took us from Nairobi to Bangkok, and walking through the duty free I spied a little penguin that used to be an Aussie.

Now part of a conglomerate.

We were picked up in a limo with it?s own veggie patch and whisked through pouring rain to the Furama hotel.

The hotel was luxury when we?d been on therma rests on the ground in tents for a fortnight. Funky, it had a see through bathroom.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1391702 wrote: Hey Mr.G - that's great news! Bridge said to say "don't forget to take some mint cuttings to transplant at the new joint".
                            Beewdy Frog. I do love me mint. So's i don't get in trouble, i'm transporting some cuttings in a specially designed bag by Cundell, P. This way none blow out the car window to spread their evil message, and they'll reside in me new back garden as safe as new decking from Bunnings. Mint and Kelp tea. There'd be a market for that wouldn't there? Suppose it depends on the spin. Warnie? Clarkie?

Hi Rags!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

While we were waiting for our limo to arrive, a tout signed us up for a half day tour the next day… bargain we thought at $12.30 each…. Just the two of us, an English speaking guide, and an air conditioned car. So off we trot on the obligatory temple tour.

Now here’s the photo Bridge and Happs wanted… the Indian wrap round skirt…

At another temple there were lots of pussycats and a sala tree with a couple of flowers on it… I took a piccy to show the scripture class (Buddha was born and died under sala trees).

Wandering round after lunch I saw an inventive use for pegs

I didn’t look very closely at what they were, but they were hanging by their tails.

Comment

Guitarista;1391706 wrote: Beewdy Frog. I do love me mint. So's i don't get in trouble, i'm transporting some cuttings in a specially designed bag by Cundell, P. This way none blow out the car window to spread their evil message, and they'll reside in me new back garden as safe as new decking from Bunnings. Mint and Kelp tea. There'd be a market for that wouldn't there? Suppose it depends on the spin. Warnie? Clarkie?

Hi Rags!
                                Hi Mr G.
                                I suppose the avocado is too big to try to put into a large , very large pot?

Comment

Working...
                                X