UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry I meant to add what this jackass (moi) did today...

Gladiator Rock'n Run™
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lovely post Techie!:h
      I LOVE trick or treating. I used to go out for hours, come back with a pillow case full of lollies. I think my parents liked it because then they could pick out their favs.

It looked beautiful this morning, now the dark clouds have set in. It makes for good movie watching weather.

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Techie I went to that website and I was concerned.
        Aren't you the one with the funny palpitations in your heart?
        Are you really trying to get yourself admitted to the hospital?
        Please take care.
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

Wally22;1392099 wrote: Techie I went to that website and I was concerned.
          Aren't you the one with the funny palpitations in your heart?
          Are you really trying to get yourself admitted to the hospital?
          Please take care.
          Hi Wally. I'm OK. I'm mending and do not have a heart problem. I had an inflammation of the hearts lining. It's almost gone and it does not impact my ability to exercise at this point. My doc gave me the green light to do this.

Thanks so much for your concern :l
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1392023 wrote: ... I would help the Frog replace her mower blades.
            You're NOT to touch those blades! You'll hurt yourself.....

Wally - I think he's taking the "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" quote far too literally.

Gorgeous day here, Undies. Happy Sunday.

Comment

Arvo all

lovely day here, not doing anything exciting, just plodding along really... off to have some lunch..

Have a great Sunday all...

Comment

Undies ... where are youse all?

Happs - you gotta get out of Bunnings at some stage. It's not good for you to stay there so long.

Reggie - did ya steam today?

Comment

Evening Undies!!

I picked up my book when I woke up at 6:30am and only put it down when I went out for a pre-booked walk with a friend. Finished it about 60 minutes ago, at which point Mr B had made an omelette.

Didn't touch the computer all day. Gosh it was nice!!

Techie - I'm not a great fan of travelling, but I do feel like I've been given an amazing new opportunity at a time in my life when I was starting to feel that options were closing down. Mr B and I have been talking for several years about the fact that we want to have a "joint venture" and an adventure for a few years in Australia will be tickety-boo!! Our weekends will no longer be spent staying indoors and pottering (me reading books, him exploring the internet) but living life to the full and taking in the best that Australia has to offer!!

Mr B is a bit concerned that you all think that we are walking out on his son and my Mum. (Isn't it funny that he cares about your opinions of him :H?) I told him not to worry and that you guys are not in the least judgemental. There is lots of stuff going on with his boy that I dont put up on MWO, and believe me, my being out of the country for a few months while Mr B stays here is going to be a Very Good Thing!! And my siblings and I have talked about how things all get managed with Mum - I am going to commute back to Wellington every couple of weeks for a wee while, and my brother in the US is likely to be moving back to Wellington quite soon. And Mr B is going to introduce her to the joys of Skype!!

Hope you all had a good Sunday - I have some overdue loads of washing to put into the machine, and then we are going to re-watch The Big Bang Theory!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1392138 wrote:
                    Mr B is a bit concerned that you all think that we are walking out on his son and my Mum.
                    Tell him to stop being a doodyhead. Tell him I said so.

There's no way you wouldn't have taken all those things into serious consideration. All will be sorted.

Comment

Hey y'all!

Just a quick story - I'll update tomorrow and all things 'new home'!

Well, last night I had a dream that we (us here at MWO) lived in NZ and we went shopping for some event for some sick man. Not sure but I think it was going to be this old man's birthday. So I went into a chemist a bought something and Mr G was the attendant but wouldn't serve me because he was chatting to a saucy brunette! I waited and waited but he wouldn't serve me. I then took what I wanted to buy across the street to another shop and got served there! Trouble was that I couldn't have my change I had to donate it to a charity instead. I tried to talk my way out of not getting any change but I lost.......

More later my peeps!

Fab day had here!!!!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Yep, I talk alright Reggie. Long stories, and I answer any questions asked..... I couldn't be up to anything untoward because I'd give myself away first time I went to sleep!
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Evening Roos,

Noicey, i never would've ignored you like that in real life. I would invite you to join the party.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening Roos,

Noicey, i never would've ignored you like that. I'd invite you to join the party.

Hey Lilly. There was talk of an avatar for you recently. How about this one? Is it you?

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceout.gif

Comment

Anna | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X