UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Lovely Anh Do programme on Vietnam right now.

Comment

Hey Lilly. There was talk recently about avatars. How about something like this for you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Or this one Lilly? (I know you're a mad keen bike enthusiast! ;-))

Hi Techie! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1959083=4969-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/1959083=7064-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Evening Undies! late check-in, had a date with some yellow ducks and a duck race, super fun but xorsting so just watched Modern Family, got everyone sorted, quick catch up and bed...hope all is well, luv yaz all...xx

Comment

It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Did my pic work????
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Mother Theresa

Comment

Wow Nicey! That's gorgi!!!!!!

Comment

Mother Theresa

Comment

Ah, so it's working - brace yourselves!!!!!

She will look soooo nice once we get all of our stuff in there. I bought our new double front doors yesty!!!

I'm more excited than a seagull with a bag of chips!!!!

MWAH to all!!!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

BTW - THANK YOU SO MUCH RAGGSY FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Mother Theresa

Comment

Nicey - the new place looks just terrific!! We done!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I went on a mad dash alone to Vietnam in 2008 after a relationship went bad!!

I just loved every single place I went to. I got hit crossing the road on the very last day - no damage to anything other than my pride. Got lost every time I set foot out the door but had an amazing time. Went to Halong Bay and had a whole boat to myself - except for a bright green beetle on the top deck. Spent the whole day on the Bay and bought some beautiful pearls in a private shopping segment my tour guide organised for me.

The program last night was pretty much as it is! I'm a water and food snob so I only ate at the hotel and definitely only let bottled water touch my face. I was pretty worried about getting sick whilst on my own!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X