UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Nicey. BTW, I know quite a few Nicey's but you're the nicest of them all!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Nicey, what a beautiful home. What a great find.

Morning Undies. Sickness will not retreat, but getting on with my day anyways. I'm going to get out of the house on a walk with the little love bug.
      Love to all!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Guitarista;1392161 wrote: Hey Lilly. There was talk recently about avatars. How about something like this for you?

Aww Mr G thanks, if I used this one, it would make everyone think I was a young chick

Comment

Hey there Undies. BTW, how long does it take a person to sharpen mower blades? For dog sake I could've whittled a California sequoia into a golf tee by now!

Psst...I meant replacing the blades. Ok, I'm getting back in the mud!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies and all

not sure sure on mower blade sharpening Techi maybe, a few sets being sharpened

Nicey your new place looks lovely, you will have a lovely relaxing swim in that pool!!!

Hope you and Leon feel better soon Sunny, enjoy your walk..

what is everyone else up to today...

Comment

techie;1392486 wrote: ..., how long does it take a person to sharpen mower blades? For dog sake I could've whittled a California sequoia into a golf tee by now!
              Any more cheek from you, young man, and I'll be whittling you a new nose.

Arvo Undies,

Reggie - I saw your yellow boat adornments. Very nice!

Sorry some Undies are still crook - I seem to have escaped another year without the dreaded lurgy but the pollen count is fierce today - very snot-making and Nicey doesn't like that sort of thing.

Nicey - there's room for chooks. Yay!!!!!

Comment

Arvo Undies! Am a prisoner on the back deck - electricians and plumbers have taken over the joint. Nicey Casa da Noice! How good is that house, and as Tawny says room for da chooks...

Comment

Lillypond059;1392472 wrote: Aww Mr G thanks, if I used this one, it would make everyone think I was a young chick
                  What? You're not?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1391816 wrote: OMG....fisted?

Well 'searched' or not, I have loved your photos Raggs...what an adventure.....

There are some more to come but I had to go up to Sydney yesterday and didn't get back till after nine pm Beautiful Mr Rags had dinner waiting for me. I am a lucky person to have him.

tawnyfrog;1391998 wrote: Morning Punters,

Bridge ... make him take you to Cafe di Stasio.

I'll have CAPESANTE GRATINATO, BRASATO DI CINGHALE with INSALATA DI PISELLI on the side. Where's the dessert menu? Mind you, at those prices can anyone afford dessert?

Miss Behaving;1392138 wrote:
                    I Mr B is a bit concerned that you all think that we are walking out on his son and my Mum. - I y!!
                    I never said that :l

tawnyfrog;1392160 wrote:
                    Lovely Anh Do programme on Vietnam right now.
                    I missed it and only caught a few minutes of it last week.

Comment

Reggie;1392141 wrote: What a ripper of a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (extensive over use of the infamous exclamation mark required)
                      No Tawny no steaming mopping..... was tempted though as I awoke to planet earth presenting such a beautiful day..instant steam mop desirable engulfed me .... however went down to the boat for a tidy up and general contemplation of how lucky I am!!!..if you go to Reggie cam you will see my boat is now ensconced in pretty flaggs..in order to scare those wretched flying rats from using my floating paradise as a bloody S bend .This tune comes to mind!!!!!!!! think seagull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA9rQcMq00[/video]]Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons in the Park - with intro - YouTube

?
                      That reminded me of the mess we found on our friends catamaran. Took forever to clean.

I hate seagulls and swallows.

Reggie, would you put up the Reggiecam link again please? I forgot to tag it.
                      Thanks.

Comment

nicelife;1392428 wrote: BTW - THANK YOU SO MUCH RAGGSY FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!
                        's'orright.
                        Gee you wouldn't know that was in Sydney somewhere would you.

Lovely. And love the kitchen
                        Watch out you don't slip on the driveway when it's wet and covered in jacaranda petals.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1392505 wrote:

Reggie - I saw your yellow boat adornments. Very nice!

Sorry some Undies are still crook - I seem to have escaped another year without the dreaded lurgy but the pollen count is fierce today - very snot-making and Nicey doesn't like that sort of thing.

Nicey - there's room for chooks. Yay!!!!!
                          I'll see the SV Reggie when he puts the Reggiecam up for me.

I'm on the mend, but my eustacian tubes are blocked with snot and I am making noises that Nicey wouldn't approve. Coupled with continual tinnitus it's bloody annoying.

I reckon take out the ferns, plant veggies, and pop a chookhouse on that bit of lawn. Or ducks. What about ducks? They'd love the pool.

Comment

So, next evening we all bundle on to the overnight train Hanoi to Hue…
                            The teddies even had their own bunk. We shared with Mark and Jeremy, who, being a lot youngerer than us I suggested may like to let Mr Rags and I have the bottom bunks. It was such a hoot watching their efforts clambering in and out of their bunks…Made my hoisting myself up and down on the top bunk of the Chennai – Varnassi 3 day express look downright graceful….

As there was no buffet on the train we stocked up at a bakery the night before

In the morning we passed some pretty countryside.

and crossed over the 17th parallel

Comment

Arriving at our Hue hotel,

we check out the view from the balcony…

And stepping out on to the balcony we took in the side view...

However, we were able to sling a line up to try to dry our clothes. Not easy with screamingly high humidity.

Comment

We had an hour to settle in, then a tour of the palace where the emperor held court in the south.
                                There were a few pieces of great bonsai.

An impressive gateway led us through to …

the Tardis.

Nearby were these huge cauldrons with beautifully embossed reliefs..

Comment

Working...
                                X