Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Avocado tree Noicy, go yer avocado!

Thanks Raggsy! How much do you reckon the band get paid in the restaraunt each gig? Many tips?

Coriander says hello to everyone. She's still battling dodgy internet connection, but says she'll likely be online with better reception from this thursday. She said to say she can read everything, but her posts can't get through at present.

A safe, sober, and magical week to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good stuff, new drawer liners, Rags piccies, Undies getting back to posting, all good...just need a cooee from Ronnie and Corrie...I saw THE BEST wetsuit the other day but cant find a piccie to put up...a little g string number worn at the Rip Curl Pro in Portugal, instantly thought of Mr G and his new pad, and swimming at St Kilda...isnt it funny where and when you think of people from here?

Comment

thanks to g-bloke's ever-lasting magic, i can now hop on & say HELLO to all. I am so glad to be able to read (mm, that sounds wrong doesn't it) & see that all are going along ok.
        I will be too soon, I know it. Things have been a bit amiss & me not being here has not been at all helpful.
        So far, things have not been too crash hot but from what I've read, you're all battling bravely with life's daily dosage.
        Soon, i will be at our holiday place for a while & hope to be on daily.I hope to be in contact again with you all soon.
        Love from me.
        coriander

Comment

You know what?? It doesnt get much better than this!

I throb, throb, throb you all! I'm so grateful for so much ...... so many spesh souls here!

Reggie, your place is set forever more!!

Sweet dreams drawer dwellers. I'm tucked and smelling gorgi!!!!!

Special smooch for Techie.
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1392640 wrote: You know what?? It doesnt get much better than this!

I throb, throb, throb you all! I'm so grateful for so much ...... so many spesh souls here!

Reggie, your place is set forever more!!

Sweet dreams drawer dwellers. I'm tucked and smelling gorgi!!!!!

Special smooch for Techie.
            Noicey. Stop yappin' and set up the band room already will ya?

Hi Cozza! :l

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

More GREAT photos Rags. Loved the room with a hue

I too would love to see the Reggie cam again!

Wonderful to hear from Beags as well. Have a wonderful day Undies!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Roos, g'day Techie!

I want Reggie cam and i want it NOW dammit! I already have Jones cam, Frog cam, Corrie cam, and Raggsy cam, but i also want Noicey cam to check out the chicks she might have around the pool at those sheik summer parties she's famous for!

'ave a good one out there. Smile, have a laugh and think positive. This world is an amazement place. Ooroo!

Comment

hiya all, loving the trip pics rags.
                  I loved my time in thailand, but i think sober it would be way better.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Techie, MrG and Aspy,

Why it sure smells good in here this morning - thanks Reggie!

Great to see Beags pop in last night.

Rags - pics are superb. I remember the horrific image of the burning monk. As a kid at the time, it was probably the first truly disturbing event to be indelibly etched into my mind.

Roight - off and into it. The next few weeks will be spent getting ready for bushfire season.

Have a top day and night, Undies and Internationalists.

Comment

Have you seen any snakes yet TF?
                      We had a beaut carpet python at work the other day, and some nice water dragons hang out here too!
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Not yet, Aspy. We only get tigers, browns and red-bellied blacks down here so I'm quite pleased if I don't see any.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1392999 wrote: Morning Techie, MrG and Aspy,

Why it sure smells good in here this morning - thanks Reggie!

Great to see Beags pop in last night.

Rags - pics are superb. I remember the horrific image of the burning monk. As a kid at the time, it was probably the first truly disturbing event to be indelibly etched into my mind.

Roight - off and into it. The next few weeks will be spent getting ready for bushfire season.

Have a top day and night, Undies and Internationalists.
                          You too Frog. Bushfire? How sweet you are getting ready for my visit!

Off to a VA event!!!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

nicelife;1392591 wrote: Oh Bridge !!!!! I never thought of a cascading boug - it WILL happen!!!! Brill idea!!!! THANK YOU!!

Rags, your pics take me back to a time I thought I was being very brave and grown up! I've thanked you a lot lately haven't I? For good reason!!!!

I've been told no chickens - humph - we'll see. A couple of tiny pretty ones???? What could that hurt????? Pffft - we'll see ......
                            How about a couple of Buff Pekins? They are lovely little bantams.

Comment

techie;1393010 wrote: How sweet you are getting ready for my visit!
                              Sure am. Such a pity I'll be away and off on a cruise then ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1393077 wrote: Sure am. Such a pity I'll be away and off on a cruise then ...
                                :H:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X