UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear...just missed out on a Bunnings trip...I'd rather be sailing...

Comment

Reggie;1396866 wrote: Tawns I am defo channeling Lacey great pair of feet is she/he a Gemini on the cusp of a Cancerian? !!! ..another stupid question Happs if they are all roosters why do they have female names?... are they Tranny Chooks and do they have little willies? Just curious.

Undies been up since sparrows raced my mates classic boat. A Stella class wooden one built in Tassie 1962 from king billy pine... Gorgeous boat ..we came last over line but on handicap we were placed 2nd ..so bloody rapted about that ..hope all are well on this beautiful Sundee arvo .

Keep ya pants on and have lotsa fun :thanks::H
      That would have been a lovely race Reggie.

Comment

myhappyplace;1396876 wrote: Oops, typo...trying to type while being nagged to go out...and sadly Rags 1 didnt make it...

Reg, the Plan was to get girly chookers....unfortunately like most of my plans, I didnt read the fine print....time will tell....

Are we all B&I Undies? Stinking hot here and I've been taken out for gourmet whiting and chips at the RSL....sadly not like Techies meal but we are now back to flick paint at each other and re assemble the bedroom....
        I made a heap of spag bol on Thursday so that's what we're having for dinner. Not all that hot here. Have been washing and ironing as I ended up not going up to Sydney.

I'm not going to torment myself by going to Bunnings, but I do need some coach bolts in the next fortnight.

Comment

I dont have coach bolts, but I do have the blue trivet to match your Aldi casserole dish...yours when I next see you?

Comment

Rags;1396858 wrote:

Bridge, is "the eye" the motherfucker vegemite child?
            Tis indeed he of the satanic music...
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yay! Happy Regina.

Some grasshopper thoughts...

Re all things nauticalish ... went from Paynesville to Raymond Island years ago. Dude had (apparently) a spectacular wooden boat thinggy. It got really really rough and we were sent downstairs and that's where I had my first and only experience of the Projectile Vomit. Fusk ... there was this little tacker, maybe 10 or 12 who sat on a bunk and chundered right across to the bunk on the other side. Spec-tac-u-lar. Even more spectacular was a big bloke who immediately proceeded to clean up said spew with the nonchalant air of "I'm a teacher. This is what we do".

Another boaty thing was cruising around in Sydney Harbour with a rich rat Advertising dude who had a much coveted boat/yacht/water craft thinggie. A few invited guests were treated to a very pleasant gig. Throbbed it big time.

Got to say ... the Halvorsen Cruise up the Hawkesbury was prolly more my style. And the houseboat on the Murray was also rather special.

Aaaah ... such nice things to think about in land-locked central Vic. on a perfect Sunday arvo ...

Comment

Awe looks like lovely days.
                Reg, is that Regina? She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
                I did Spring cleaning today. Sweat worthy cleaning. Had a walk with the little feller. Skype with the parents. Were off to dinner tonight for a girlfriends birthday. Sushi two nights in a row is a WIN in my book!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1396910 wrote:

Got to say ... the Halvorsen Cruise up the Hawkesbury was prolly more my style. And the houseboat on the Murray was also rather special.

Aaaah ... such nice things to think about in land-locked central Vic. on a perfect Sunday arvo ...
                  How cool! Honeymoon for me and Mr Happs some time ago on the Hawkesbury, had a ball, guy used to tootle around and sell fresh prawns and the daily paper, best job in the world I reckon...

Comment

:hWas an awesome day. Fortunate to just be here really! Kids give you the most amazing gifts simply by being here and apart of our lives.:h:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

... and another profound thought stuck me when I was up the ladder ... bear with me ...

When all my peers were first having their kiddos, I'd already fusked off to live in the UK for three years.

When my nieces and nephews were first happening, I'd already fusked off to live in the sticks, two and a half hours away. Visits were sparse, irregular.

So ... Little Leon is the first baby I've watched progress from being a wish to a beautiful boy, with daily updates and weekly photos. How cool is that? I'm so happy that Sunny has shared this journey with us.

And that, I'll have you know, is about as soggy as I'm going to get ...

Comment

I am so happy to have shared the journey with you all. Thank you for being a part of it!
                        For Tf from Leon!:l

Comment

bags NOT!

Comment

If Warnie doesn't stop what he's doing, he's going to end up looking like Quentin bloody Crisp!

Comment

Thank dog you're on the ball, Reggie. I reckon even Liz might reconsider the pelvic affiliation ...

Comment

myhappyplace;1396883 wrote: I dont have coach bolts, but I do have the blue trivet to match your Aldi casserole dish...yours when I next see you?
                                Next year when I nip up to see my girlfriend at Thornlands (the same one I'm going to NZ with in a few weeks) and come back home via Daleys Nursery.
                                I reckon we ought to gather Bridge and Sunny and go on an expedition to Daleys. Leon gets to come too.

Daleys Nursery - Fruit, Nut and Rainforest trees

Comment

Working...
                                X