X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Morning all,

Hiya Coach!

It's gonna be a bit of a pearler here today. 24c and sky bleu. I am excitement.

Well, it's orf for a quick hand over at the presbyterian poker thread, before a quick browse of the colon irrigation in moderation thread. Have a bottler Roo's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Gtser.

MB, I am so excited for you to be an auntie again soon! It is the most amazing thing holding a little tiny person just born.

The tree guy is in the backyard making our yard bearable. It's grown out of control. I think it's a good time for us to head off on our walk as it's quite loud. Will be back later for a check in. Also it's dog shaving day for our bigger dog, to help her deal with summer when it's here in full swing.
      Hope you're all enjoying your coffees.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Oh, and I had that dream last night, where I'm ridiculously drunk and have no control over myself. I hate that dream!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey gang. Aunt Missy? I like the sound of that!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning lovely ones!!

Great reading back. Rags - love the pics!!! I want that dragon fly to come and live at the hacienda!

Cheek squeezes to you all.

I've been busier than a one legged duck on a pond going nowhere..... I think of you all often though!!!

Rags, I wanted to do the sculpture by the sea walk last weekend but..... Every year I say I'm doing it no matter what, and I'm yet to tell the tale.....

I had a dream the other night that I ate heaps and loads of chocolate filled with over proof booze.... Hate those dreams too - it always takes a couple of seconds before the realisation that you didn't really sets in. I'm always sooooo pleased when it does though!!!

Little Dharmsie was in a great mood this morning, running around barking, ducking here and there....I throb my little dog!!!!!

MWAH!!!

Nicey
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1396953 wrote: Had mine at lunch time. Thai Chicken and veg soup. Noodles were in the bottom. Coconut cream. Hmmmmm ......

Have a grand week, Reggie. Hope no shit grips are required.

Yum. Do you have a recipe? After all the wonderful food pics posted by Rags your dish would hit the spot.
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I was so inspired by Mr & Mrs Rags fish massage, I just had my own...

Comment

Evening y'all,

We got it all here don't we? Food, kids, crazy dreams, crazy Aunties (:H just joking Missy), yer world travelogues, and.......and........fashion!

Yep, Roberto Cavalli is finally here to launch his new designer womens clothing range for Target. He flew in on a Concord yesty arvo. A few of you will already know that i was approached by Target early last year to ask Bob if he'd come up with something, and i tells ya, after watching the ladies strut their stuff on the catwalk at last nights private party, the old bugger has pulled another rabbit out of the hat. The official launch is oct 31st. in Sinney, and i have a table booked for our Undies up that way. I must warn youse though, the Hoff has been staying with me during his Oz visit, so he might be coming too.

See if you can see me mingling up the back here Designers For Target - Roberto Cavalli - Target Australia

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning you little buggers.

Old Bobby Cav eh? I'm in Mr G, but don't sit me next to Hoff OK? He's had so much surgery it's hard to know where to make eye contact any more.

Big out-y day yesterday in the scary outer world, so today I must recoup with an in-y day.

Well come on Missy bum....are you a mad aunt yet?

Ohhhh the drunk dreams.....I'm not a huge fan of my dreams anyway, but the drunk ones :upset:
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Undies, Bridgey and all! What good stuff do we have planned for today apart from being in-y? I have a home office day with not a meeting or B&I thing in sight...bliss...

Just re watched the Hoff on Sponge Bob the Movie....between that and the new Train video he's becoming a locust favourite, scarey huh?

Comment

Hi everyone. Good to see you folks. Just carved a pumpkin...

Yes I know I need another hobby!

Love ya!!!

Comment

Yikes, Undies - who inadvertently locked us out of the drawer yesterday?

And in no particular order - no, Techie - no recipe for that one - in changes every time. Seeing all of Raggsy's yummo food pics just made me crave something Asian.

Yes Missy - are you a great and fantastic aunt yet?

On the drunk dreams - I sometimes slowly wake up and think shit - it's happened again - I can't remember what I watched on tv last night until I fully come to and realise I didn't watch anything at all. Always a 'phew' moment.

Mate's wife is still in a coma in the ICU waiting for a suitable liver. He's taken a unit close to the hospital and goes in to see her about four or five times a day. Yesterday morning he went in and some lovely nurse had beautifully plaited the patient's long blonde hair. He said she looked beautiful. Dog bless nurses.

More of the same outdoorsy stuff for me and ***squeal*** I'm expecting a delivery of 12 bales of pea straw.

X-post, Techie - your pumpkin looks ... erm ... interesting ...

Comment

So very sorry to hear about your friend, Tawny! I'm having a stretch of stressful medical stuff happening in my immediate family. It certainly tests our resolve. :l

Comment

Well, I've been a mad (great!) aunt for about 7 years now, but this latest one is taking her time about coming!! Crossing all fingers and toes that she arrives before Sunday as that's when I head off into the farthest reaches of the Pacific with no telephone and internet!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1398293 wrote: Well, I've been a mad (great!) aunt for about 7 years now, but this latest one is taking her time about coming!! Crossing all fingers and toes that she arrives before Sunday as that's when I head off into the farthest reaches of the Pacific with no telephone and internet!
                                I'll be thinking of you. Lets hope for the best. Either way you're going to have a niece that will always think of you as the cool aunt that loves pink. I wish you nothing less than love, happiness, and forward plunge into what life's given you!

Me, I'm well on the back nine of life. I just need a new car, stem cells, a new challenge, and a Frog.

:l

Comment

Working...
                                X