UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Tawny, I pray that your friend will have a successful surgery and a speedy recover.:l
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

tawnyfrog;1398766 wrote: Morning all,

It's my turn to ask for some special Undie vibes - a liver turned up and she went into surgery half an hour ago. It's going to be a long, long day.
      That is such wonderful news. I'll keep her tucked away in my thoughts and prayers!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

That's terrific news Tawny, lets get some positive white vibes out there Undies and Internationalists...

Comment

:lI'm onto it Tawny!!:h
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1398766 wrote: Morning all,

It's my turn to ask for some special Undie vibes - a liver turned up and she went into surgery half an hour ago. It's going to be a long, long day.
            Tawny - its a day for miracles: praying for one for your friend.
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh, my. I do hope all is going well. What a gift.:h
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

sending positive vibes, for your friend Tawn...

Comment

Just logged on.
                  Will do a meditation this evening for her.

Comment

Thanks, everybody - I'll certainly keep you all posted when I find out more.

So ... what's everybody been up to today? Mr.G - have you moved into your new place? Nicey - are you in and have you set-dressed the new hacienda to your liking? Missy - how long is this baby going to take to hatch?

So many questions ...

Comment

Nuk Tawny, not in yet.... FH hasn't packed a thing and this morning he said he'd have a look at the wardrobe in the main bedroom. I said looking at it doesn't make any difference AT ALL. He rubbed his face and went to work..... 15 days on the calendar and counting.... FH is working the weekend after this one, and I'll get it sorted then........

It's been a hurler of a day here.....some days I just don't want this job!!!

I had spicy lentil soup for lunch - made by my own hand!!!!
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Guitarista;1398702 wrote: Morning all,

Hey Rags, thanks again. What a cool prize.

Where would Chris and the boys wear a Shuka bag? What's the go with them? We have a growing African community here in Melbourne, and i wouldn't want to give out the wrong signals or etiquette, e.g. wearing bag on left shoulder instead of right shoulder like 'real' Maasai blokes do? Or is it an orf the hip number? I could maybe use it as a gig bag to carry strings etc.....How cool. I am amazement here Rags. Thankyou.

Well, after my usual perusal of my 2 fave threads, 'Colon irrigation in moderation-go hard or go home?' and 'Introduction to Presbyterian poker', it's the morning session in front of the mirror having a chat, and spotting the odd stray nit.

G'day Techie. Note the word 'chance' in Frogs response. Her subconcious desire slipping out i'm tipping. You're still in the race from what i can see.......

Have a beewdy everyone. Hi Leon! Ooroo.
                        I think over the left shoulder so it hangs to the right, or else slip it on as a belt pouch. Very handy for mobile phone, spare strings, plectrums, spear heads and of course, shukas.

Presbyterian poker, now THERE'S a concept.

Comment

***Update*** Once they went in they found another problem which needs to be sorted out first so no transplant occurred today. Back to our regular programming ...

Comment

Oh no..............

See, when you think you have had THE most awful day, there is someone out there doing it really tough!! Who cares if no boxes are packed, that this place made me eat three cream biscuits in one day, that my feet hurt from my gorgeous new windsor smith heels, that the boss is just not right in the head, that some of my staff need to get on with it, that my desk has paperwork all over it that I have no clue about because it's so old and I've forgotten the issue........it's all ok.

Mr G - there would even be room for a phone number or two?????? Just sayin' tiger!!

Loves yous orl..............

Your girl, Nicey!
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

BUT MR G.....

If you are left handed, you would prolly have it over the right hanging to the left?

Would you put some breath freshy things in too?

Dharmsie used to be in an over the shoulder number when she was little but now she is too big and visible!!!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed for your friend froglet, sheesh and we probably all think we have problems.....

Hello everyone, waves wildly.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X