UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think MrG should be very very careful wearing his Shuka bag in St. Kilda. He's likely to get rolled for it.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Seeing pictures of Mr G on the Harley, complete with man bag could brighten up my whole week, just sayin....
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm a little disturbed about the "6 Maasai spices (see backside)" bit.

Comment

Tawny sending good vibes over for your friend
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

... so, as you can see, it's one of our mates' big day. Let's come up with some ripper pressies for the Techster. Here's mine.

Ultimate Adventure Bucket List 2011 -- National Geographic Adventure

Happy Birthday, Thrill-seeker.

Don't forget the duct tape.

Comment

I'll sing him happy birthday Marilyn style!!! I'll even wear the dress....

Now, this WILL be an adventure.......

Happy Birthday special Techie - MWAH!!!!!

Your girl, Nicey.
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh Tawny - I might be the one needing the duct tape.....:upset:
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1399063 wrote: ... so, as you can see, it's one of our mates' big day. Let's come up with some ripper pressies for the Techster. Here's mine.

Ultimate Adventure Bucket List 2011 -- National Geographic Adventure

Happy Birthday, Thrill-seeker.

Don't forget the duct tape.

Nah. He's already done all that.

Happy Birthday Techie. :l

Comment

Happy birthday Techie!! You are such a joy to have around and make me laugh regularly!! But please take care of that body of yours - you only get one of them :l

Tawny - thinking of your friend, and hoping the other problems are fix-able.

Latest on the baby ..... not hatched yet, but at 3pm today niece rang to ask about some things that were happening ...... my pick is not in the next 12 hours, but maybe Friday night/Sat morning???
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all,

Frog, thinking of your mate, and sending out positive vibes. That's great news a liver has been found at least. I reckon you're a good mate and she appreciates you. :l

I'm not movin anywhere till i get me shuka bag! I'm hooked now, and getting right into it. There'll be no cream puffs or otherwise attempting to roll me for it. I'm keeping it. What a conversational piece, AND.......it's bound to pull the chicks Noicey! Chris and his mates know a thing or 2 to be sure.

Happy birthday Techie! I'm always wary (if not a little excited) when a sheila mentions duct tape. Have a great day mate.

'ave a good one Roo's.

x-post. Hi Missy. Wishing smooth sailing for mum and kid. (E.T.A. Friday 4.18 p.m. eastern Oz time).

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1399048 wrote: I'm a little disturbed about the "6 Maasai spices (see backside)" bit.
                        :H wondered about that myself....

Happy Birthday Techie!!! Love your posts and just keep being you :l

Comment

Happy
                          Birthday
                          Techie !!!!!!

How 'many' are you
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thinking about our lady who needs the liver transplant.
                            I'm not a prayer, but I'll send everything good I know her way....
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I just love Thursday TV.... Peter K then Luke and now those two very self indulgent Italians.
                              I just said to Mr Rags we are going to go to Laos as well as going back to see more of Vietnam and Cambodia.

I'm waiting to see a piccy of Mr G shaking his shuka.

Off soon to meditation for Tawny's mate and healing medicine chanting tomorrow morning.

Off to Sydney tomorrow to do Bronte to Bondi Sculpture by the sea with new camera, then early dinner at Spencer Guthrie (honest, thta's the name) restaurant in Newtown.
                              They don't take bookings for Fridays and its a 30 seater restaurant so we want to get there a bit early.

Comment

Just channel surfed and saw BRYNNIE!! wearing the dead whatever it was she was wearing when we saw her at the footie...

Rags, have to say your pics are brilliant. Cant wait for the weekends work.

Comment

Working...
                                X