Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Morning Undies,

Reggie - I can so understand you being pissed off about something that should have been diagnosed eight months ago. I'm really glad you told us what was up because I was concerned that it had something to do with your mum. I don't know what's involved with ankle fusion but I sure hope it will fix the problem. You need two good ankles on yer boat!

My Mission for today: Find out why Wilson the cat stinks to high heaven and then do something about it ....

Enjoy your breakfasts.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1400347 wrote: Reggie, I am truly sympathetic, but can I just be excited for a minute .......

we have a brand new addition to our family, a bouncing baby girl, born about 50 minutes ago!

Talked to my niece who is well but tired. It was cut short because new bub has a good set of lungs. Relayed the news to my mum - this baby is her 5th great grand child, but she has a close relationship with my niece, so i think this one is a bit special for her

i'm happy!
      Congrats Missy! :l:h
      Enjoy your trip!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1400335 wrote: Adendum ..I must say I am walking ok Pain every now and then no big deal appointment with orthopedic surgeon soon ..compared to your mate Tawny and others I feel ashamed to even whinge about this ..hence my reluctance to post!!!
        Reg, I know how you feel mate. When I hurt my knee this year I ignored my doctor who said I was fine, and paid out of pocket for an MRI. I'd rather get it checked out and sorted so I can keep my mobility as long as possible. Always listen to your gut, not necessarily you doctor.

When I was pregnant with Leon, every doctor appointment and midwife I saw said baby was in head down position ready to be born. One week before he was born an accidental doctor appointment proved he was breech all along and I needed a C section because there was a knot in his chord as well. I thought WTH is with all the others saying he was head down ready to go.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Oh what wonderful news Missy :l Hello there Froggy, Sunny and Leon. I'm back from the mud event. It was fun but some of the obstacles were extremely challenging. This was a bit tougher than the last one and I am exhausted. Even my eyelashes hurt. Some woman stepped on my back during the net crawl. I said, "Tawny?" She said sorry its Julie!

Well going to hit the whirlpool and have a bite to eat. I'll catch you later. Have a wonderful day there folks :h
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning TF, have fun with Wilson.
            Techie, hope your race goes well.

Busy last few days here. Last night I watched a friends foster child for a sleepover. We spent 14 hours together and I think she only said about 20 words. Considering I asked her about 40 questions I would say those are not good odds. She loved our pups though. Looking for a car, a daycare for Leon, and have booked our flights to Maui in May, and then on to California. It will be special because I spent my first birthday in Maui, and now he will too!
            Orf to clean the house and possibly pre make dinner. Don't think I can be bothered later as me and Mister Leon have been up since 4am thanks to his giigles and smiles.
            Hope everyone enjoys their Sundays.

Comment

Sorry folks/Reg
              Had to bolt for the phone last night, and bolting is a long process at the moment.
              Reg that's just a disgrace. I always encourage people to get as many opinions as they want/need rather than being loyal to one doctor. They are not gods, they are fallible human beings. I've experienced very poor medical services myself in the past, one of which very nearly caused my early demise. It's not they who have to suffer the consequences, it's us!!!!
              Anyway that is shitful news, and I really hope a lot of it is covered by Medicare.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[img]a href=[/img]

You have all probably seen this, but it was new to me and I wanted to share.

Sorry for barging in.
                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                November 2, 2012

Comment

[img]a href=[/img]
                  November 2, 2012

Comment

Yikes a lot of injured Undies. Reggie, I hope you can get things sorted with the ankle. PLEASE get another opinion too. Bridge, how is that knee doing?

Happs I howled looking at that pic you sent to Bridge :H

Gee, take it easy people. Now back to my sandwich
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sorry to barge in, but I just saw this and I wanted to share
                      you have all probably seen this before but it's new to me and cracked me up

Reggie, I hope you get your ankle sorted out, I have a torn meniscus in my left knee (fell off my bike) and reduced mobility is no joke. I can understand your frustration. I will know go google ankle fusion.
                      November 2, 2012

Comment

Congratulations Missy!!!!

Reggie so sorry about your ankle & Bridget with your knee.

Sunshine - Leon is just so cute in that outfit. Sad about the child that you were babysitting.

Techie - I laughed & laughed when you got walked on by Tawny. Or thought you did. :H Sounds like rough race. A friend just did a Zombie run and he was exhausted. Much shorter than what you did.

Take care Undies!!!! :wavin:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Comment

Sunny, the latest picture of Leon is just too cute!! My eye-sight isn't the best - what is the outfit supposed to be??

Have you worked out what the story is with Wilson Tawny??

I've had an extraordinarily hard day here (NOT!!!) .... flew into Fiji, went to the local markets to buy pineapples and mangos (and bottled water). The walk to the market involved walking along about 2km of road lined with mango trees, with mangos falling off the trees and just rotting on the ground. It made we want to weep - the mangos we get in NZ are from Queensland or Mexico, and the Fijian ones are just luscious!!

Would have gone shopping, but the shops shut at 2pm. (Very religious country like most of the Pacific ..... the inwards Customs declaration asks if you are importing holy water ) So I was forced to come back to the hotel and read my book beside the pool . The bar staff made me the most amazing juice with my pineapple and mangos ....... think they threw in some other stuff as well. I think the next wek is going to do my blood pressure the world of good!!!

QUOTE=Wally22;1400660]

.this cracked me up!!

Honiara tomorrow .... I'll take pics. Would have done today, except most would have been of the hotel pool and they are pretty much the same the world over.
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sunny, the latest picture of Leon is just too cute!! My eye-sight isn't the best - what is the outfit supposed to be??

Have you worked out what the story is with Wilson Tawny??

I've had an extraordinarily hard day here (NOT!!!) .... flew into Fiji, went to the local markets to buy pineapples and mangos (and bottled water). The walk to the market involved walking along about 2km of road lined with mango trees, with mangos falling off the trees and just rotting on the ground. It made we want to weep - the mangos we get in NZ are from Queensland or Mexico, and the Fijian ones are just luscious!!

Would have gone shopping, but the shops shut at 2pm. (Very religious country like most of the Pacific ..... the inwards Customs declaration asks if you are importing holy water ) So I was forced to come back to the hotel and read my book beside the pool . The bar staff made me the most amazing juice with my pineapple and mangos ....... think they threw in some other stuff as well. I think the next wek is going to do my blood pressure the world of good!!!

QUOTE=Wally22;1400660]

.this cracked me up!!

Honiara tomorrow .... I'll take pics. Would have done today, except most would have been of the hotel pool and they are pretty much the same the world over.
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay Missy ... when you're in Honiara tomorrow we'll be in eggsackery the same time zone. How cool! Re Wilson ... I think I'm getting close to finding an answer. Shall keep you posted. It's not pretty. Mrs. Google suggests Wilson might be too fat - I won't accept that statement.

Wally - I hadn't seen that sign but I've now ordered 42 of them to be strategically nailed up around the periphery. Thank you!! Now could you please pop around and arrange my tall bearded white irises in an artistic fashion?

Techie - I told Julie to do that. It's for your own good.

Pink dress early evening, facing west and enjoying the warm rays and promises of better things to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X