UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see a picture of Mr G. with his shuka.

Meanwhile here are some photos from Sculpture by the sea. The first was a tent display that needs no explaination...

Yep, they really exist.

Christian Bowhunters of America, A Non-denominational Ministry for Bow Hunters

Comment

This tent is made from clothing which is going to be donated to St Vinnies after the show.

The teddies liked the Tonka toy with flat tyre

Comment

Fishing rods

Comment

tawnyfrog;1401433 wrote: Have you tried it on? Does it look good? Over the shoulder or on yer belt?

Dog - you'll be the only bloke in St.K with such an accessory ...
          I reckon it's got 'wear me sporran style, not over your shoulder ya bogan eeegit' written all over it.

byebyebridgetjones;1401445 wrote:
          Wouldn't be too sure from what I saw of that place.....
          I'm rolling the first pretender/passenger i see wearing same, and donating proceeds to one of Ragssy's African education projects. If one does surface on the seaside boulevarde one sultry evening, it's bound to be a cheap imitation made locally, similar to the yuppie wearer who will probably be from Oxford st. Sydney, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not tipping seeing too many around. I'm gonna do Chris and his villagers proud, proud i tells ya!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Comment

Guitarista;1401454 wrote: I reckon it's got 'wear me sporran style, not over your shoulder ya bogan eeegit' written all over it.

I'm rolling the first pretender/passenger i see wearing same, and donating proceeds to one of Ragssy's African education projects. If one does surface on the seaside boulevarde one sultry evening, it's bound to be a cheap imitation made locally, similar to the yuppie wearer who will probably be from Oxford st. Sydney, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not tipping seeing too many around. I'm gonna do Chris and his villagers proud, proud i tells ya!
              :H :H :H

Comment

This sculpture is a dedication to those killed in the Bali Bombing.

Comment

Had a chuckle at this

A silent comment on takeaway cutlery

Someone is a Douglas Adams fan

Comment

The croc's a beauty. Love the colours Rags.

With the game hunting as depicted on blackboard, are the animals bred specifically for hunting, or are there so many, that ya just go bush and start shooting? Obviously with a permit of some sort?

(Oz music ledg Archie Roach on Q&A tonight).

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

So Undies, am I a Philistine or was the sculpture exhibition a bit flat (except for the colourful croc).

Comment

Rags;1401464 wrote: So Undies, am I a Philistine or was the sculpture exhibition a bit flat (except for the colourful croc).
                        They're all watching Po's Vietnam adventures on foxtel i think.

Comment

I really like the fishing rods.

Nighters, all. I'm zorsted.

Comment

Reggie, glad you enjoyed it. Wait till you see the square rigger that was sailing on the harbour. I'll put it up tomorrow.

Bugger, I don't have foxtel.

Mr G. Don't think they'd be specifically bred for it. Maybe Tipps might know.

Mr Rags is late coming home. I'll get off here and give hime a ring.
                            See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Rags;1401455 wrote:

Bloody brilliant :goodjob:
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Evening Undies! finally a chance to get on a computer for longer than two minutes to do something besides work....top pics Rags, I know I say it all the time but just love 'em...hi to Ktabbers, like your 'roo Reg, hope all Undie aches and pains are diminishing, Missy's little niece is flourishing, Techie's mum and sister are safe and I have to say, like Mr G, that when you get a little something from a fellow Undie it is just a bit spesh...although I reckon the postie is still "enjoying" the chook dvd Tawny sent me...:upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X