UNDEROOS - Rocktober - Yeah baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rags;1401872 wrote: Is there anything that will stop my tinnitus? Drives me nuts sometimes.
    Should've listened to my mother and turned the record player volume down. :H
    Isn't there a relatively new medication for tinnitus????

I'm sure I saw something recently.

I'll see if I can turn something up for you.

You know it's amazing how generous the Ugandans are considering how many problems of their own they have.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wandering through youtube I came across this.... he fell out of step....unusual for a Guardsman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZBkajhZ0Y&feature=related[/video]]Windsor guard throwing up - YouTube

Bridge, I didn't know there was anything for tinnitus. Thanks for looking into it for me.
      I had heard John Hopkins was doing some research, but no cure. It's an annoyance that I (and zillions of others) live with and just get on with it.

Comment

Arvo Undie bums...work work work...Rags it was nice of Mr Rags to leave the teddies a grape each...

Have you let your tradie free yet Bridge?

Comment

I'm baaaack. Geesh, what an interesting exercise. So we start off with the middle-of-the range model. We're told to go forth into the world and mingle; kill an hour and a half and then come back to try the freebie model for another hour and a half. The mate walks around with his eyes almost popping out of his head.

"Shit - what was that?" Erm - you mean the baby over there?
          "Bloody hell - she's got loud shoes". Erm - no, they're normal shoes.
          "Fusk - where's the dog?" Erm - on the pavement across the road.
          "That van's reversing. Erm - yeah, I know ...

So we have some mediocre lunch (the Jap. place only does dinners, Rags) and he turns around to watch a lady stir her iced coffee, metal on glass. "Bloody hell, that's loud". So we test things in the car. Can you hear the indicators? "Yep!" He turns on the A/C full blast and can hear that fine. "Shit, I can't hear the indicators anymore". Erm - neither can I, turn the A/C down ...

So we have a bit of a chat and I tell him that my mate Bridge, the nurse from the pisshead forum reckons you only get what you pay for so how about we forego the next test for the freebie model. And bugger me dead, whilst I'm on a roll I ask if he'd ever go back to an Emac. "Of course not - you go with the latest technology!" BINGO!

He's coughing up the $3,800 - charger included. My work here is done. For today.

Comment

Pommy tradey only got away unscathed because he is a smoker:H

Glad your mate spent the money if he can Frog. Dad ran around for months with a squealing noise coming out of his ears. he sounded like a frigging mosquito or a spaceship or something. Then he got the shits and threw them in the drawer and went back to living with his pixie friends on the planet sensory deprivation.
            It was years of throwing low impact objects at him before she got him back in to get the job done right.

Rags, what is this obsession with quinelles. It seemed to be a Masterchefian nightmare, all for a bloody oval shaped blob
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1402043 wrote:

Rags, what is this obsession with quinelles. It seemed to be a Masterchefian nightmare, all for a bloody oval shaped blob
              :H:H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1402043 wrote:

Rags, what is this obsession with quinelles.
                It tests your spoon skills

Comment

Gave up on spooning a while ago.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NOOOO! You mustn't. Gimme a min ...

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtyq1ebADFI[/video]]Australia's Got Talent - Deb Spoons Perry (Black Betty) - YouTube

Comment

That's just disturbing......
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1402043 wrote: Pommy tradey only got away unscathed because he is a smoker:H

Glad your mate spent the money if he can Frog. Dad ran around for months with a squealing noise coming out of his ears. he sounded like a frigging mosquito or a spaceship or something. Then he got the shits and threw them in the drawer and went back to living with his pixie friends on the planet sensory deprivation.
                        It was years of throwing low impact objects at him before she got him back in to get the job done right.

Didn't you offer him a Tic Tac?

Oh bridge, your post had me in tears laughing about your dad.

They make these bloody fancy shapes and plate arrangements so they can charge you more?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1402045 wrote: It tests your spoon skills
                          I usually just plonk a spoonful of whatever it is on the plate then use my right index finger to wipe the remainder off the spoon onto the plate... have I been doing it wrong all these years?

Comment

Gee she's nimble. I'd've fallen over.

Comment

Good things just keep happeninmg to me.

I sent an email to my tour guide in Vietnam saying I'd posted the camera then asked him about how I should go about writing to get some more of that coconut candy ... he sent back an email asking for my address and saying he was currently in the Mekong and would get some for me and send it to me. How kind and thoughtful is that.. here he is tending to a bunch of tourists yet has time to do that for me.

For all the shit there is in the world, there is an equal amount of good.

That is twice in less than a week people have gone out of their way to help me.

Comment

Rags;1402067 wrote: I usually just plonk a spoonful of whatever it is on the plate then use my right index finger to wipe the remainder off the spoon onto the plate... have I been doing it wrong all these years?
                                You've got to do quinelles with two spoons or Marco Pierre White puts a contract out on you.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X