• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2012

tru dat!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi everyone, did some christmas shopping today, how sad is that ? Hope things are soon back to normal on these boards, my goals are the same as yours K9.

Comment

same here, but I give up.....let the others play in their own sandbox.....

Comment

Said I'd pop over for a yooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo and to show off my new signature to K9.

If I get me bucket and spade can I come play in your sandbox.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

This will make you laugh (or puke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_2v3T_yD8[/video]]Gundam Style - YouTube

This is what the kids are doing these days....
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I'm new day 2 hopefully I can make the end of oct

Comment

JackieClaire;1390983 wrote: Said I'd pop over for a yooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo and to show off my new signature to K9.
                :happy:You go girl!:happy:You go girl!:happy:You go girl!:happy:

Don't make me break out Gundam Style! (See my previous post. LOL)

Comment

tammie;1390987 wrote: I'm new day 2 hopefully I can make the end of oct
                  Hello Tammie. Lovely to see you here. Way to go on Day 2 hun. :l
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Tammy,
                    Welcome! Have you visited the tool box yet? It is the first thread under monthly abstinence . You will find lots of ideas there to make your plan happen.

Hi friends, I'm doing great. I feel a few years younger due to the lessened pain, thanks to my new meds.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

K9 I love the Gundum thingy thangy. It's been no 1 over here for a couple of weeks.

I've been taking Champix for 3 weeks and honestly it's done the trick. Bought a pack of 10 ciggies last Thursday and just couldn't finish them. Never thought I'd see the day.

Hang on think I've got the date wrong.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1390998 wrote: K9 I love the Gundum thingy thangy. It's been no 1 over here for a couple of weeks.

I've been taking Champix for 3 weeks and honestly it's done the trick. Bought a pack of 10 ciggies last Thursday and just couldn't finish them. Never thought I'd see the day.

Hang on think I've got the date wrong.
                        Congratus on the ciggies! YAY!
                        Coco

Comment

And to everyone else - H E L L O !!!!
                          Coco

Comment

Mornig peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Late start for Mama...could sleep for crap last night and took my sweet time coming to work.
                            JC ...you can always play in our sandbox......but if you poo, wou will be buried promptly!!!
                            EXCELLENT JOB ON THE CIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well looky who's joined us, the little Penguin Coco Nut!!! How are you??? Good to see you!!!

Sorry about your sleeplessness Mama, I know that must suck! Lately I've been sleeping TOO well...can't hardly get up in the mornin! Must be my amazingly soft sheets that I got at the thrift store for $3.99! (I got ANOTHER set yesterday, they're so cute!)

Ok, so I wore my Spanx to church last night. I darn near passed out putting the thing on!! Let's just say it's a good thing I didn't have to pee. I can't imagine wearing that all day, and I'm wondering how in the hell Oprah squeezes her big old self into those things??

JC - I'm so PROUD of you on the ciggies...I feel so much better not smoking. My doc said it takes at least 3 months to really start improving...so I'm looking forward to that!

Hi everyone else! I'm gonna pretend to work for a while, be back later!

xoxoxoxoxo
                              K9

Comment

do you really feel better not smoking???? In what way???
                                the problem with Spanx is that they push my belly roll up under my boobs and then my boobs point to heaven.......of course, God may like that....!!!!
                                I just plain don't want to work today.........I guess I'm going to go "run errands"..........hehehehehehhe
                                Football game tonight.....I am sporting Clay's jersey today!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X