Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2012

Hi Friends,
    My hubby left this morning, and won't be back until Sunday evening. Good opportunity for drinking - except that I don't drink.

I've decided to cut back on my posting here at MWO. I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me, especially Mama, Nora and Paula. All the divisive posting here lately is just too distressing. I have way better, more productive things to do with my time. I probably will check in from time to time. I wish you all well in your new and improved lives.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hey there girls. Thinking of you all :h
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I understand Sun...I have thought the same thoughts, but I am very fond of peeps here. Please stay in touch, ok???
        Hiya Techie!!!
        my errand running escape from work consisted of buying a Cleopatra costume for Halloween and a Philly Cheese Steak for lunch........burp!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I also understand Sun, but please don't let these things upset you, you have done so well. Keep in touch, you're always a voice of reason. Hi Mama and Techie. The costume sounds interesting. I'm going away on sunday for a few days. The weather forecast is quite good, husband likes windsurfing, so going to make the most of it before the winter sets in. I intend to do some reading and not much else. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Comment

off to Friday night football....hope I can stay awake!

Comment

Hi Techie :h

Mama, I went to the thrift store at lunch, I'm starting to think I have a problem.

Sunbeam, I understand about wanting to leave, but I do think thinks have settled down, so I hope you'll come back!

2 hours, 10 minutes until FREEDOM!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9 - I love my Spanx! You have to make the leap of faith though and believe that you can safely pee through them - knickers on top remember!

Comment

oldershouldknowbetter;1391760 wrote: K9 - I love my Spanx! You have to make the leap of faith though and believe that you can safely pee through them - knickers on top remember!
                  :H:H:H:H:H
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello everyone. Having a wonderful time. Had a long, long, long time getting here. Midnight flight, long layover in Atlanta, flight to Detroit, short layover, rushing to find gate, quick stop in Escanaba, a bird hit the airplane windshield & no mechanic to ok the plane for takeoff, luggage never made the plane in Detroit, waiting for a taxi to get shuttled to Iron Mountain. But finally got here and finally got my luggage and having a great time.

I'll read back later. Just wanted to check in.

Love you all & thinking of you. :l:l:l
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Norah, it's amazing to think you are thousands of miles away from me, isn't the internet a wonderful place. Enjoy your trip.

Comment

that's what I have come to despise air travel...it'd always a nightmare!!
                        But I am glad you are safe and sound and having fun.
                        Morning Paula
                        coffee and then chores
                        oh....we lost Friday night, but Clay played a great game....
                        kisses
                        Mama

Comment

guess I am talking to myself again!!!
                          typical busy Monday at work.....checking in to say HI to everyone!!

Comment

my big excitement for the weekend was a pedicure
                            black big toe with spider on it and all other tootsies are orange!!
                            and I am reading the JK Rowling book and not that impressed....but determined to finish it

Comment

Hi peeps!!!

A little late checking in...I had to go back like 15 pages to catch up in the Nest so that took a while...man that thread moves!

Well...I scored at the Goodwill again on Friday. I ran into my boss while I was there...I knew she was trying to keep up with me! LOL

So Mama, I have a question about the Mistresses Revenge, I finished it last night and was a little confused....

Hope everyone is good...I'll be back after I have my oatmeal!

xoxoxoxo
                              K9
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Your boss is SO jealous of your hotness!!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X