X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2012

Hi Everyone!

AW - Your post made me laugh too!
    I'm having a hard time waking up today! My eyes are all watery, it's messing up my makeup. lol
    Had a good weekend, we went to a huge picnic after church yesterday which was really fun, and the FOOD...OMG...I have to start a diet today...now that I'm 40 I have got to get this mess under control! lol
    Sierra has been "organizing" her room for 3 days and I keep offering to help. Well last night she finally came to me and said "Ok Mom, I guess I need your help"...in about 30 minutes we were able to do more than she'd done in 3 whole days. I told her it's OK to ask for help!! I was dying to get in there and help but I told myself I wouldn't force myself into her space. Plus her little chihuahua doesn't like me (only dog in the the world that doesn't) so she's a nervous wreck when I'm in "her" space. LOL
    Nora - I'm glad you're back on the AB....just take it every day, don't give it a second thought...remember to say "TTDP".
    Alright, time for oatmeal, I'm on my "healthy kick" this week. I told Sierra not to expect any fancy dinners...probably cereal or soup. LOL
    Back later everyone :h
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

did you do anything fun for your birthday??
      Everyone in N Fla is sick with allergies
      I have flank steak marinating in the frig for the day
      if it was just me, I would eat soup every night!!!
      and...what's the update with the date...... (interesting grammer)
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Any news on your hubby's interview, Mama?
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

it was a test...and he said it was hard. But he's so darn smart I know he aced it

Comment

Morning all...quiet here
            teen court today....
            Nora...talk to me babe!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Good luck with teen court Mama.

Sun is shining here, going to be a good day! Stepping out of the routine a little bit this week and looking forward to it. Flamenco guitar lesson later this week and then some traveling. How's the dance class going Nora, you shakin it?
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

flamenco classes...cool!!

Comment

Good morning!

Allswell>How do you make yourself step out of your routine? There are so many things I want to do, but can never make myself take the first step. I've always been like that, and it puzzles me.
                  Anyway, re your guitar lessons, maybe we can all get some flouncy skirts, off the shoulder blouses, and dance at your first concert. What do you think, Mama? K9, I bet you'd do it!

Hope it's a good day for all. See you tonight.
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Heck to the yeah....I'd do it.....
                    Morning Juja.....
                    Nira had a jard time stepping "out" of her routing...she signed up latin dance classes with some sober girlfriends, I think......(I think they are sober)
                    off to court....will fill you in later
                    I am nervous......

Comment

I'll be thinking about you, Mama.:l
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Good luck, Mama!!
                        Coco

Comment

Hello everybody. Worked at the hospice this morning, very inspiring. I am going to make fancy cupcakes for grandkids later. Going to reschedule mri scan, and take your advice and have a sedative next time. Nothing has ever freeked me out so much before. Telling one of the patients about it, bless her she is terminally ill and was sympathising with me.

Comment

Morning all!

Good luck Mama, court will be fine! I'm sure your hubby ACED the test too. Things will all come together for you, I just know it! And you definitely deserve it! Please let us know how it turns out this morning, I have my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you!

It's finally FALL weather (like we get much of a change here...lol). My heater kicked on, I'm ready to start wearing all my crochet scarves!

Nora...where are you and what's going on? Let us know! :h

Coco, Juja, Alls, Sun, and everyone else...happy Tuesday! Be back later

Comment

X post k9. Hope alls well Mama.

Comment

Hi Paula!

Send some of those cupcakes my way!

Comment

Working...
                                X