One Step at a Time - October 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;1399920 wrote: Zen is posting a piccie...
    and the same as K9.....27 times an hour???? Good grief!
    Just back from the grocery store. Either we were totally ignored or people came up and commented and told us how great we look!!!
    How the hell can people ignore goddesses?

Comment

I put a curse on them as I walked by
      that is my awesome assistant Amanda standing with me
      and introducing Franklin the Pug Wonder Bra
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1399925 wrote: I put a curse on them as I walked by
        that is my awesome assistant Amanda standing with me
        and introducing Franklin the Pug Wonder Bra
        :H:H:H

Too effin funny...

Comment

I think we could park a bike in that crevice!!
          just roll the front wheel right on in....

Comment

one of my teenage residents just walked in and sais,
            "Miss Jan, you look good with your titties all showing"
            OMG

Comment

mama bear;1399975 wrote: one of my teenage residents just walked in and sais,
              "Miss Jan, you look good with your titties all showing"
              OMG
              :H:H:H:H Well - you can fit a bike in there.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:H :H :H :H :H
                :notes:
                we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

WHY CAN'T I EVER SEE PICTURES???? I'M DYING TO SEE MAMA'S "TITTIES ALL SHOWING" :H
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

That is some serious boobage! Well done Mamabear. You make us gals proud!
                    ~nurdl
                    we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Juja - thanks for the greeting this morning. Hope you had a good day. Mine was one of Frankenstorm prep. It's crazy in Jersey for sure.
                      ~nurdl

Comment

nurdl;1400095 wrote: Juja - thanks for the greeting this morning. Hope you had a good day. Mine was one of Frankenstorm prep. It's crazy in Jersey for sure.
                        ~nurdl
                        I'm not doing anything about Frankenstorm, but I should. We're in western Va, in the alert zone, so I should get prepared. Everyone else is. I keep hoping DH will jump to--fat chance, it's always me, and he rolls his eyes while I'm scurrying around.

I bought a percolating coffee pot in a thrift store awhile back because I don't want to ever be without my morning coffee. :H I figure I can always start a fire in the fireplace, and let that sucker boil, just like my grandmother did.

I guess I'd better turn on the weather channel and get worked into a state of panic.

Be safe, dear one, and all the rest of you, too!
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I've decided after 52 days of sobriety that I am undrunk!
                          I have a hard time with the terms alcoholic, a recovering alcoholic, a drunk. I don't even like the word sober. I know I am and I need to own these terms but I'm not ready yet. I want to be AF for life. I love how I feel now.
                          So it's one step at a time being undrunk for me.

Just a nurdl of a thought.
                          ~n

Comment

Nurdl: is that lily of the valley avatar?
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Yes indeedy Alco... I haven't found anything nurdly enough to use an an avatar yet.

How are you doing tonight, or tomorrow, or whatever time it is where you are? I did love the list that you were compliling about where we all are located. I'll have to put one together myself.

Comment

How nice that everyone is posting at the time of night that I'm usually around. But, I'm running a temp and in bed. Don't know if it's just a minor side effect from the vaccines I had yesterday or what. But, I'm sleeping it off.

Nurdl - I have a hard time with labels yesterday. And yesterday when I was at the Doctor, I cam right out and said that I was a recovering alcoholic. Felt strange coming out of my mouth and strange hearing it echo around the room.

Ok - back to bed. Really disappointed that I can't be here playing while you all are. :H Be safe from the storms!!!

Oh & Welcome Alcoholic!! :welcome: Happy to have you here.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X