• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2012

I have no idea....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

where do u all get the cute little smiley faces etc??
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

mama bear;1403247 wrote:
        Zen..you are certifiable.
        Yes, well... we all know that. You didn't like my rap then? I looked like M&M in my mind's eye when I put that together! )

Dottie... you need to go to advanced... beside quick reply. Sorry the cravings were gnawing at you. (

I'm watching shite tv and texting with Mama. I have a new kitten and was worried about the fireworks... haven't heard ONE. No trick or treaters either. Maybe I'm living in a parallel universe and MWO is the only connection to reality! hee hee...

Hugs to Nora... just cos... :l

Comment

mama bear;1403247 wrote:
          I have been married 21 years and don't even get sex anymore.
          "Get?" You mean you still want it?!?!

Lawd have mercy.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Tried to get tricky & do the multiple quotes thing. Oh well. Will figure that out another time....

Zen - hugs back to you.:l How did you know I needed one today? Are you enjoying your new kittie?

Juja - you cracked me up with your last post about the sex. Good point. :H

Dottie - sorry that the cravings were harder today. :l You are doing great. Click on the 'Post Reply' button instead of just using the quick reply box. All the smilies will be available then.

Paula - hope you had a wonderful time with your grandkids today. Where do you go swimming?

Mama - hope you are getting some good rest. Feel better soon.

Alcoholic - did you go out trick or treating tonight?

K9 - anything new from the man? Seriously - I am happy that you went out with him. I am glad that you had fun.

We had quite a few trick-or-treaters. One little Superman fell on our driveway so I brought him back up & gave him more candy. That seemed to stop the tears. We had a black light shining on our open front door where we had some netting hanging with some glowing different bones, skeletons, etc. Near the end of the night, I heard some kids walk up & they were talking and said that this door is cool. This is almost the winner. Wow - we were almost the winner. :H
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1403347 wrote:
              Zen - hugs back to you.:l How did you know I needed one today? Are you enjoying your new kittie?
              Yes my dear... he is lovely. Loving and playful and extremely entertaining!

How did I know... because I just did. :l

Comment

Working...
              X