Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st October

Morning Troopers

Cannot believe its the first of October! Need to keep smiling through the long autumn months and doing stuff to keep positve.

How will you all achieve that?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 1st October

Morning starty. Nice to see you back....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Hiya Starty and Guys, my internet runs out on the 4th of October, but I reckon I should be able to pop on most days at uni. I do need to keep positive in the long autum months but not sure how: I have literally no money even though I work my hours at work have been cut down due to recession so Ive lost 200 pounds a month, so i now get a part time wage and pay full rent, council tax, car insurance, ?100 petrol a month to get to uni, ?25 food shopping a month (all I can afford) all the usual bills and after all the bills are paid I had 15 pounds left for two pouches of tobacco, thats it, it was between tobacco or internet and the tobacco won, lol. I am trying hard to keep positive but its hard, J.C I can't afford to meet up for a coffee, but ur more than welcome to come to mine for one, its just I havent got a couple of pounds spare. I couldn't even afford the parking in newcastle. but I will try to keep smiling
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

ive just thought of how to keep positive in the winter months we are going to a few concerts, mrs pinky paid for the tickets, i still owe her the money , but anyways concerts are fun so we should have a great time
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Morning all just popped in to say hello..you all ok?Pinks you will get through it
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

morning Mick, yeah ur right it will all sort its self out in the end ive applied for a few relief jobs I can do when I am not at uni or at work, I work a rota so when i am not there hopefully I can pick up some extra shifts, They need a CRB for the jobs so may take a while, but fingers crossed
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Tigger just spat mouthwash all over my jumper.....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

naughty tigger
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Good morning Mick, Starty, Pingu,LPC

So sorry to hear about your financial troubles Pinky. It sounds like you are on such a tight budget. I do hope the right job comes up VERY soon.:l

Breaking news from Assos. Just had a text from Satz It is 32 degrees and she wanted you all to know :H

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

mollyka;1385346 wrote: Morning all!!! Lovely bright morning here - I love autumn so happy out! GawdvPinks dat sounds tight alright - u'll get through tho - remember it's temporary yeah :-) xxx
                    Xpost great minds think alike:goodjob:
                    Hiya Molly

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

It's pissing down here. Grey wet and downright miserable

Buggeroff to those in warm places lol

Off to school see ya x

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Good morning Startoo, Pinguuu, Pinky, Mick, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy.

Don't worry about next week, Pinkers, we'll get something sorted. Have you thought about a wee trip to the CAB.

Ooops nearly forgot.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Good morning, Army

A very late check-in from me. Arrived at work just in time for a 9.00 a.m. meeting. Now catching up with emails and stuff that have started accumulating already.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Ooh err who is this new feisty woman. I quite likes her.

Morning Tips.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Oh Molls :H:H:H

I tried to grow some the other day ( mind you, they were only teeny weeny) and then they pulled the fecking threads.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X