Army Thread 1st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st October

Yoooooo hooooo SV, how luvverly to see you.
    I'm glad they're gone as well. It hasn't half left a few people confused about what we're talking about though.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Hello Army!!!

Quest - welcome from me, too!! Stick around, this is a great bunch of people here.

So lovely to see Startypants back in the barracks. :huggy

Foxy - hope you're feeling better and that you manage to get the TV thing straightened out.

Pinky, 25 pounds doesn't sound like much for food. Geez, you'll be starving. Can you not limit your tobacco to half so you've a little more for food? They've cut back hours and wages so much here that it's ridiculous. And in a lot of cases, they've cut back the wages but not the hours. Not good. I really hope you find some part-time work soon. And that you really enjoy those concerts with Mrs. Pinky.

Pingu - patience, girl. You'll soon be finished and be able to enjoy a quiet evening at home.

Tipster - what's on the menu tonight? We had chili con carne today. I was too busy to make anything more complicated. Mr. Stirly hoovered it up tho' so it was simple but successful.

Molly - hope your day went well. Where did you end up after all?

Reccie and KTAB - how are youz? And where is Mario-man?? And Mick? Nice to have some more male influence around here.

Mrs A - thanks for letting us know that Satz is enjoying the Greek :sun:. Supposed to go to 34C here tomorrow. Even those of us who live in a warm climate get tired of the heat after a while. I'd love a good rain myself. As long as it doesn't make it all the way over to Kefallonia.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Evening guys, ive pinched mrs pinky's internet connection, hows everyone doing?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

Yoooooooo hooooooooooo Stirls, Pinkles.

I was wondering if you could hook up with someone else's wifi. We've used next door's a few times.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

nah J.C everyone in our street has theirs locked its ok i can use it at uni and at mrs pinky's it will be cool
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

We locked ours when we got the lappy and then lost the fecking passwords. Thank dawg for the bloke next door.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

littlepinkcat;1385599 wrote: Evening guys, ive pinched mrs pinky's internet connection, hows everyone doing?:wavin: Pinky!!
                JackieClaire;1385601 wrote:
                Yoooooooo hooooooooooo Stirls, Pinkles.

I was wondering if you could hook up with someone else's wifi. We've used next door's a few times.
                Er, um, just how many times is "a few times"?

Gotta walk the dogger. Baccinnabit...
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

The CAB cant help me as i dont qualify for any benefits, i would be better off on the dole i worked it out.
                  im a part time student so i cant even get any student loans. I get ?250 pounds grant a year and thats it
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

That's just a disgrace.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

aye never mind though Im applying 4 jobs left right and centre and applying to the uni hardship fund with a begging letter, so we will see, u know my mam is a right twat, u know she never gave me anything for my birthday even though she knows im desperate 4 money
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

i never even got a birthday card, and she wonders why I don't talk to her, never mind life goes on
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

She's a cow bag. I'll adopt you. :l
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

JackieClaire;1385621 wrote: She's a cow bag. I'll adopt you. :l
                            thats just minor things i could tell u things about her that would make ur hair curl, never mind though, im just having a wee moan, lifes not too bad really. Aye u can be me mam and cook me free food, lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

You told me a wee bit when we met. You've got the lovely Mrs Pinky now.

I :h cooking and feeding.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1st October

and I love eating, lol
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X