• Show
Clear All

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Congratulations Mick
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Congratulation Mick for your wonderful victory !!

I am sure the war is over now !
      Just need some great recovery for post war destruction ..
      Keep it up as high as Mt. Everest.
      Dix:yay::yay::yay:
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Hi all...thanks for your good wishes...feel really pleased..to an outsider these probably mean nothing, nor will most of them know of the struggles we go through..that is why we must help celebrate and support each other.Yes we all spit our dummies out, say inappropriate things at times and occasionally dont consider other peoples feelings....tell me a family that acts differently...but the bottom line is we are here for a purpose....to help each other beat the demon.
        Lastly, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support,because reading these posts helps and gives me ideas..probably not always great ones!!

Dont really do podium speeches, but in this case there are 3 people on here that helped and still do help me and were there from the start..so thank you Flossie, Byrdlady and Jackie Claire..if I can give half of what you have then I will have achieved something...I certainly am proud to call you friends.
        thank you
        Mick
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

I am blown away! Thank you so much Mick! You rock! B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

CONGRATS ON 90 AF DAYS MICK!!!!!!

And thanks for the great coffee every morning

Keep up the great work!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Congrats on the 90 days Mick!
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Hello all,

Thanks for asking about me guys. I haven't been logging in or reading much - and I haven't caught up with what I've missed - so I apologize if I've missed any big news except that I did want to say:

WELL DONE MICK ON 90 DAYS! I know I am a bit late to the party in saying it but a huge congratulations to you oh fearless thread leader. Again sorry if this has been covered already but do you have a nice treat for yourself in mind? And how are you feeling? Damn proud I hope?! :wave: :goodjob:

As for me, sad not to be celebrating with Mick after my 'slip' at 80 days that turned into a relapse, albeit a pretty short and contained one as far as these things go. I haven't been off drinking myself to death in any case. And I haven't had a drink at all in 4 days now and nor do I want or intend to. I have been trying to get myself back on track by journalling and rereading a lot of my books on alcoholism and recovery. But for some reason I just haven't wanted to come and post/read on MWO. I really don't know why that is. Maybe I just need some time away from it all? Maybe I am sticking my head in the sand? Maybe my brain/body is still recovering - feel a bit like it is. I don't know honestly. But that's where I'm at right now.

Having said that, I am thinking of you all.. hope I haven't missed any major news and everyone is well and happy and on track, and hopefully I'll be back and engaging and posting properly sooner than later.

Lilly xo

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Mick, Congratulations On Your 90 AF Days

Keep smiling & flying. Your words bring hope, strength, love & laughter to many!....

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Rock on, Mick!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Wild flowers love that pic
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

ROCK ON MICK!!!!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

Congratulations Mick!!!

Comment

MICK HAS 90 DAYS AF

CONGRATULATIONS MICK

And I'll say the same to you. I hope I can offer others half the support you gave to me.
                            AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
                            X