Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in gratitude mood for most of the days now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All friends ,
    I am extremely gratitude with my life,it seems now that none of the problems are there which would make me feeling too low or down.I think I have a sorts of coping skills to all of these hells.
    This happened to me because of the big problems one after another in my life.
    for example as I was loosing my health,wealth,prestige,time,career etc. gradually ..
    There are some big tragedies happened in my life which were almost irreplaceable.
    1. Family break down.
    2.Last stage of Liver function.
    3.Last warning in my Job.
    4.A new relationship with a lady when I was feeling low because of family breakdown.
    5.Again a dramatic breakdown in new relationship ,because I wont carry on this relationship.
    6.Getting a life threatening challenge from new lady.
    7. I am living abroad alone so no one is here to help me out.

Recent development !
    Last night ,you know what happened again,
    The lady whom I had disconnected contact recently, called me again after a month of gap.She again re-insisted me to call her everyday so that I could save her life .She said she will sacrifice her life at my name if wont do so !!.She believes I am the only one who is the right medicine for this disease.
    I tried to convince her that you just need some professional help in this terrible period.She is really afraid of social stigma which prevails in the society .She never shared me before that she has diagnosed with depression and she just revealed yesterday about it.She says doctor advised her to see me once and all the hell will go away itself,which I believe is wrong.
    I again insisted her to get professional help ,said not to worry about social stigma you will be able to address them when you get stronger.She still denies to get professional help but I think she is on some medication.
    Yes , alcohol has a good connection to all of the everyday well-being of the life .These problems one after another really helping me to stay sober .

But thinking how to solve this new problem ?? .
    I would like to be a help in her life but worrying if it would give more pain to her and trouble to me as well ??
    She wants to see me either in the UK or back to my birth place,otherwise she has been threatening in this way me that she will reveal all the conversation we had in the past ,which she says all are recorded.And she will end off her life for ever !!
    Any way out here Please ???
    Grateful for listening me here .
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Everything is under my belt these days and focusing on some creative works !!
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
    X