Army Thread 3rd october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd october

Morning troops, managed to nick mrs pinkys internet for a wee while, so good morning to ya's all
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army Thread 3rd october

Morning Pinky and all to come. Still a bit dark. I'm still in bed and just had coffee.:television::cupajoe: I got my bedroom tv sorted yesterday the sky box was old and faulty so techician gave me a new one

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

thats a stroke of good luck getting a new sky box, id love to have sky, but we have free view and u get loadsa channels so its just as good for us
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

We don't have freeview here Pinky only 4 Irish channels so if you want extra you to subscribe to sky upc or simialr cable digital channels. I'd rather not pay but tv is one of my few luxeries.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

i don't blame ya foxy its nice to have the extra channels, and were lucky we get them for free
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Good morning Pinky, Foxy and all to come

Mrs. T and I decided to sleep in a bit this morning and only get up at 7.00. It was lekker to do for a change. It looks like we're in for more rain today - it already started drizzling on my way into the city. We need it, though - the dry summer months are ahead of us.

I hope everyone will have a positive Wednesday!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Good morning Pinky great that you can log on to Mrs P's tintenet so we can keep in touch:goodjob:

Great news Foxy that you do not have to PAY for a new sky box!

I think my Sciatica is on the run. It is just aching a bit now and that I can live with.

The sun is out and the grandchildren aged 5 and 10 have just brought my breakfast to bed.

ONE happy Whizzy:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

x post Tigger. Have a great day!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Morning anon and tipps. The sky box was less than a month and broke down as technician cudn't retune it in i think he was obliged to replace and i got another hd one. The other was a very old model which he said they don't do any more. He was nice and helpful hopefully no more trouble wit tvs or boxes lol.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

morning all
                    very angry last night about Tigger and her friend being rude to my son, but I have to calm down as I've got a massive list of stuff to do today.
                    When do the kittens start to calm down and stop trying to bite everything that moves???
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Mornig all !!!

Super sunny day here (at the minute) so the Feel Good Factor is high !!!

Happy Humpday to you all x

(I get me kitties on Friday - name poll please ?? male and female xxx)
                      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

what colour are your kitties?
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Pingu

How old are the kitties ? They will start calming down around 12 months - or sooner if you have them "done".

Hope things have settled with Tigger - I don't have that girly problem - having all boys xxx

(Boys can be mean to their siblings too, and bitchy.............)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Pingu

X post !!!

Little man is ginger tabby, and the girly is ordinary brown / black tabby - he's gonna be a pain in the arse, and she's very timid !!!

God help em in our house............

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Good morning Pinky, Foxyloxy, Tipperooooo,Our Whizzy,Mollymoo, Pinguuuuuuuu, QFTK.

Just getting me caffeine drip adjusted.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X