Army Thread 3rd october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd october

Morning all..here I am how are you all? Weather is good here too bit windy but hey least my hair wont get messed up.
    So here I am dear sweet Molls,
    you thought youd got me by the balls,
    that on this thread I might not show ,
    Then you could have another go.

But alas alack I am here,
    To fill you full of hope and cheer,
    But Molls I still hold some aces,
    Cos I turn up in some awkward places.

So when youre at the docs today,
    Telling him youre ill and sick,
    And this grinning head looks you up and down
    Think on dear Molls..shit..thats Mick!

:H:H:H
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Now that took longer than I thought........I'm just soooooooooooo tired. Think I may just go into hibernation and emerge next March.

Now would ya miss me? Go on you wouldn't would ya?

Two ways, Pingu.
      1: Lock her in the coal cellar for a month and feed her on bread and water.
      2: No more friends over until she stops ganging up on her brother

I've had 3 cats in me time. Ginger called Toughy as I got him at 3/4 weeks and he was teeny weeny. He was ginormous at a year. Beth a black and white sweetheart and BJ a wee abandoned tomcat.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

its depends on what sort of names you are after.....

Mine are girlies, and called Popcorn and Cocoa. Both tortoise shell, one darker than the other

Loads of people suggested funny things like Tom and Jerry, Sugar and Spice, Thing 1 and Thing 2 but then one pointed out that if one departed you'd be left with an odd named cat....

hang on somewhere on the internet I found a list, sad but...
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Kitten Names
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

OK so I killed the thread....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Hi Pingu

Just got back from a meeting - so ready to post, post, post...........

Gonna look at that list too - thanks hun xxx
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Morning peeps
                Your poem made me spit my coffee Mick!!
                let us know what the doc says ok Molls.....have your thryroid checked too
                off to shower and think of kitten names
                lekkin in??? Tipps, i learn a new word from you every day
                :h Mama

woould it be illegal to shave a little girl's head?? mUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                (it would be a great threat!)
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Molls

"woof" ?!?!?! PMSL !!! Well, we've had "Doner" and "Kebab"; "Cheese" and "Onion"; "Mickey" and "Minnie" (a tad TOO sweet for me - that was my 6 year olds contribution); and my choice was "Pip" and "Ginge" (not too politically correct if shouted in the street and there a red haired person nearby lol). At the moment, they're called "Pepsi" and "Titan" - "Titan" ????????? I ask you ???

Anyhow, they'll end up with pseudonyms of "little shit" or "dirty sod" or various other insults when they wee and poop everywhere !!!

I just hope my 11 and 9 year old don't play rugby with either of them like they did with one of our previous kittens !!! (Caught them in the act in their bedroom as the cat was in mid air !!!)

Hope you're feelin better Molls xxx

And you were right about the Minstrels lol - they've gone straight to me hips lol !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

mine are called little bastards....

and when my mother is in earshot, popcorn and cocoa

Ginge sounds a bit off to me, I mean you have to pass the "calling for them in the street" test before naming any pet or child....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Pepsi and Max... perfect!!!!

And you aren't left with one stupid name if something happens to one of them?!?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

my big orange Tabby was Sebastian Augustus....regal, right?? My other kittie was named Dusty
                        yes Molls...Clay is scared too, but very relieved we have an appt Friday
                        to remind you Molls, I have VERY low readings of iron, B12 and D
                        so she gave me prescription d3 to take once a week (50,000 units), a b12 shot once a week, and I am looking for chewable iron. I found some liquid iron on line but it's expensive.....AllOne is good too...
                        back to work...or at least pretending to be

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Pingu

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. ................bless..........................

Too cute xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

mollyka;1386804 wrote: They ARE sweet Pings --- will they not grow awful big tho??
                              doubt it, they're girlies and their mum was a small cat...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

that made my day P3!!!

knackerdom....another new word!!
                                Downtown rocks......I have seen it all on Netflix except for the new season

Comment

Working...
                                X