Army Thread 3rd october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd october

mollyka;1386751 wrote: :H yep 'little shit' and 'dirty sod' would float my boat!!!
    Have you 'met' Satz aka Benjy? She usually posts on here but she's swanning round the Greek Isles as we speak --- you remind me of her - best of craic -- you'll definitely hit it off when she eventually deigns to rejoin us :-)
    Toldya bout the minstrels --- I got a mega bag of liquorice allsorts on the way home from the doc's - someone told me liquorice was good for summat - no idea what - but they're dead nice!! I may go navigate the fridge tho - didn't have brekkie cos I thought I might have to fast for doc. - starvin marvin I am --- back in a bit - oh and the other good thing bout Satz is - she does nought at work and is on here all day when the rest of us poor mugs are off earning a crust:H
    No, not met Satz yet ? Sounds like we're all in for a good laff !!! I'm very much like her - I try not to spend too much time being productive lol - prefer t'internet too much !!!

Oh, btw - liquorice gives you the shites !!! Lol xxx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

now there's come good advice

I;m always bunged up here

I'll get some liquorice from frigginasda tomorrow.... not that I like it all that much LOL
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

It's like puttin napalm up your bum lol !!!

Mind you, I could do with some help in that direction (TMI I know) but I've noticed that things are a bit "slower" than usual without AL.

Having said that, I don't want to be in the position I have been in the past where I've been weeing out my backside after nights on the booze !!!!

Not nice !! (*pinches nose and plugs ears*)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Guys - powering down and heading off to sit on the motorway for a bit - see ya later xxx

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

I DESPISE licorice....
            the vitamins will defoo keep you on the pot!!
            Poor Benjy...not even here to defend herself...
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Afternoon

Mollers hasn't posted for over an hour....Downton must be good!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

mollyka;1386866 wrote: Howr'ya Reccie? -- am still on the first episode of the first season -- Jilly saw me posting on FB and skyped to know why I wasn't at work! FFS - ridiculous little world we live in!!!
                I'm good, thanks, molly. Great that you're getting a few days off.

PCs worry me actually...we leave a trail of evidence all over the place whenever we go online. You never know who might be watching.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

Apparently liquorice is good for oral and genital herpes.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

mollyka;1386874 wrote: I'm guessing my 'footprint' is an alkie who likes shoe's and clothes :-)
                    Mmmm...I'd guess a lot of the army ladies would fall into that category. JC springs to mind.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

mollyka;1386884 wrote: Ach NOOOOOOOOO Recciebear --- you are SUCH a man ---- SHE'S the alkie with the floaty scarves:H Speakin of which - where is she - and Stirls, and quite a few other's achully
                      Doesn't Jackie work on Wednesdays? One of us should prolly stick the kettle on.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

:hallo: you mad lot

I love liquorice. Can't say I've tried it to cure herpes. Not that I have herpes...

Moving along swiftly...

Fish & chips tonight. I haven't felt like cooking this week.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

JC is gonna kill someone...
                          Molly....the 5 hour enegry shot really helps me if I am feeling really exhausted

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

dear God I go away to teach and I come back to cures for genital herpes....

Been singing as well, love it, and I love getting the kids at school to sing.

Bathtime for Tiggers now
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

I don't have herpes either...
                              sometimes pimples, but no herpes

Comment

Army Thread 3rd october

me too I aint got a hairpiece either :H:H:H:H

Yeh roll on Downton...makes Sunday night worth living for :H
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X