SO AWFUL - Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO AWFUL - Please read

Saw this under Clearheaded's Thread Baclofen Hell - Please Help.

I was just going to send a post about zoloft because one of her concerns was that she took it and it was too much. Then I saw this. Feeling really crappy right now. I had a cousin commit suicide and a sister who tried, but then ended up dying from seizures she got while on a strong anti-schizophrenic medicine. :upset:

-------------------------------------------------
    ParentsClearhead247
    Member Join Date: Oct 2012
    Gallery: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are Anna's parents and are sorry to report that Anna (ClearHead247) committed suicide on the 18th of September, aged 36.

ealinggazette.co.uk/ealing-news/local-ealing-news/2012/09/27/police-searching-for-missing-anna-find-body-64767-31922786
    I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

SO AWFUL - Please read

Thanks for highlighting, Rainy, truly tragic, I send my prayers.

Comment

SO AWFUL - Please read

to Anna's parents - so, so sorry for your loss
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

SO AWFUL - Please read

Please post condolenses under Clearhead247's original post, or send directly to her parents, I believe they are parentscleahead247.
        I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Working...
        X